chapter 452

There is something Wattpad does to me and it's getting annoying. I can edit a chapter flawlessly only to come back and find those mistakes still there because it didn't save the last version of the chapter. Just like how it can make me rewrite a chapter all over again if I write it here. Am I the one it's doing this to?

****
Please... Don't forget to vote & comment.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Lui looked into Elsa's eyes, unsure if it was still the right thing to do.

However, under her expectant gaze, Lui nodded and said, "Okay, pretty girl... After we're done dealing with Victoria and you find your son, I'll take you with me to Coventina and make sure Jeremy stays away from you."

Elsa smiled gratefully and replied, "Thank you, Lui."

Lui then informed her that he would be traveling to Coventina for a few days. Elsa didn't question him, but she knew it was because of the incident with Anastasia Grishko, who had almost kidnapped her.

***

Jeremy, on the other hand, woke up smiling. The first thing he thought about was telling her that she still loved him.

He felt like he was floating in the clouds at that moment. So there was a part of Elsa that loved him. He couldn't believe it.

He remembered everything that happened last night.

Elsa was kissing him and taking off his clothes, and at the last minute, he decided not to push through with it and have sex.

He wanted to take advantage of this moment and talk to her and have some fun together, make her happy. They watched Pokémon together, hoping that seeing Pikachu would make Elsa happy. They had a pillow fight and talked about so many interests Elsa had.

It was around 4 am when Elsa suddenly got up from the bed and told Jeremy she had to leave.

Jeremy did not understand, but he did not stop her. He just hoped that Elsa would be back soon.

He offered to take her home, but she refused, gave him a goodbye kiss, and then left.

Thinking about how Elsa showered him with so many kisses, Jeremy traced his thumb on his lips and smiled.

He had a lot of energy that morning.

***

With all the charges against her, Victoria's court date arrived sooner than everyone expected.

Elsa arrived on time at the courtroom.

Rosanna and James had already arrived. Their hearts were aching at the thought that Victoria murdered Gwen just so she could remain a McConnell.