chapter 471

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

When Jeremy heard what Elsa said, he was surprised. But the moment he remembered what Doctor Johnson had said about Elsa’s other personality, he understood what was going on. Elsa had changed personalities. The Elsa in front of him was an Elsa who did not recognize him at all.

Elsa looked at him and the man who had just walked into her room. This man had shoulder-length black hair and was wearing a black suit.

“Elsa, you didn’t come home last night, so I started looking for you. Are you okay? Why are you in the hospital?” Lui asked with concern.

She looked at the two men in front of her in panic. She did not recognize either of them. They were tall, handsome men with similar features, which would make someone wonder if they were related, but she did not recognize them at all, even though they knew her name.

And why was the raven-haired man saying she did not come home? What home?

And this brown-haired man just kept looking at her, which made her very uncomfortable.

“Who are you people? And who brought me to this place?... I have to leave immediately...” Elsa said in panic.

She immediately wanted to walk away, only for both men to approach her, blocking her path and making Elsa take steps back until she was leaning against the wall in terror.

“Elsa, don’t you recognize me?... It’s me, Lui. Your fiancé.”

When Elsa heard that, she turned to Lui with a shocked expression on her face. She had a fiancé? Since when? She only remembered having one boyfriend whom she broke up with after learning about her brain tumor. And that person was not named Lui.

“No... That cannot be. I am not engaged to anyone... What are you talking about?”

Lui looked concerned, as he knew something was wrong with Elsa. He immediately started approaching her as he said, “Elsa-”

“Don’t come near me!” Elsa interrupted Lui as she shrieked in panic. She leaned against the wall as if desperately trying to make a path through it so she could escape.

When Lui saw how scared Elsa looked, he knew Elsa had changed personalities. It was pretty obvious at this point, so Lui stopped in his tracks and took out his phone to send a text to someone.

Jeremy saw Elsa’s reaction to Lui and tried to calm her down himself.

“Elsa, listen. Okay?... You know me... My name is Jeremy.” Jeremy said this calmly.

But Elsa frowned as all she saw was danger. Two strangers did not make her feel safe at the moment. “No, I don’t know you at all.” She shook her head in protest.

Hearing Elsa say she did not know him, Jeremy could not control himself anymore and said to her with many emotions in his voice, “But you do know me, angel. I’m your husband.”