Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Chapter 27: We're Official.

We arrived at Ark and immediately started looking for Max and the rest of the gang

We arrived at Ark and immediately started looking for Max and the rest of the gang. Dressed in all black, walking into the club hand in hand, people who didn't know us would have definitely thought that Pierre and I were a couple. If only that was the case. Since Pierre had mentioned that he had planned a date for next weekend, I could not stop thinking about it. What exactly was he planning? Pierre didn't strike me as the romantic type so I was interested in finding out what he was actually made off.

"There they are." Charles said and pointed at a back. I looked over at the booth and everyone was already there. We were the only ones missing. We arrived later than we supposed because Charles literally took forever to get ready. Such a pretty boy he is.

Alexis turned to face me and asked, "Should we go to the ladies quickly?" She was wearing a stunning black mini dress that showed off her perfect figure. Alexis looked like a true goddess. She always did.

"Yeah." I said. I smiled at Pierre before removing my hand from his.

"We'll meet you girls at the table." Said Pierre.

I nodded at Pierre right before following Alexis to the bathroom. We arrived at the girls bathroom and surprisingly there was no queue to get in. A bit odd for a Friday night because the bathrooms are usually flooded by people. Looking into the mirror, I ruffled my hair a little to give it some volume. As I was putting my hair right, I could feel a pair of eyes on me. It was Alexis.

"You're very stunning you know." Alexis said, smiling at me.

"Thank you. And you're absolutely gorgeous." I repaid the compliment.

"Thanks babe." Alexis said. She looked like she wanted to say something but wasn't sure if she should. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and was about to say something when she finally spoke up. "Charles asked me to be his girlfriend." She said and did a little happy dance. Alexis couldn't contain her excitement. She was a bundle of joy.

Hearing those words leave her mouth brought a smile to my face. Alexis is a sweet girl. She deserves to be with someone who will make her happy and I think that Charles is the perfect guy for her. "Wow, Lexi that's amazing. I'm so happy for you." I said and reached out to hug her. From all the girls, excluding Aria, I would say I'm closest to Alexis so I know how much Charles means to her.

"Thanks babe. I was dying to tell you. Charles told Pierre earlier so I had to beg Pierre not to mention it to you because I wanted you to hear it first from me. We're going to announce it tonight." Alexis said.

"Aw babe, I can't express how happy I am for you. You guys make a cute couple so now let's go celebrate." I said. Alexis grabbed her bag from the counter as I walked towards the bathroom door.

Walking out of the bathroom, I stopped in my tracks when I spotted Beck walking in with a smile on his face and with a girl around his arm. The girl he was with looked like she was from the street. She had long ombre hair and she was wearing probably the most sluttiest pink dress in the world. I was surprised that Beck even allowed her to wear that. When we were together, he was so fussy about dressing. He said and I quote "women are supposed to dress beautifully and elegantly." According to him that's one of our purposes in life. This girl was barely wearing anything. She had blue wedge heeled shoes that didn't go with her outfit and she was wearing what looked like man jewellery. Her make up was so dark, it looked gothic. Her whole appearance was unpleasant.

I watched him greet some people that I couldn't recognise. Beck was a regular here so he knew almost everyone. By the time he had noticed me, my feet were frozen and refused to move. We made eye contact for a few seconds before he started scanning my body head to toe. Flashbacks of my last moments with him started flooding my mind. Him drunk out of his mind, sleeping in my bed. The short kiss we shared. And finally, waking up to Aria and him screaming at each other. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Alexis started to nudge me. Beck eyes were still on me. For some reason, he stopped walking as well.

"You okay?" Asked Alexis.

I turned to face Alexis and smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go."

A few seconds later, we reached the booth. We greeted everyone before sitting down in between Charles and Pierre.

"What flavour Vodka do you want?" Asked Pierre.

I looked at the variety of alcohol bottles on the table and browsed through the various flavours of vodka before responding, "Apple please." I said. As Pierre poured me a shot of vodka, I leaned in closer to him and whispered, "Beck is here."

He instantly made eye contact with me. "Did he say anything to you?" He asked. I could hear it in his voice, Pierre had already gone into protective gear.

"No. Don't worry, he won't do anything stupid." I said and gave him a reassuring smile.

The night was going really well. Everyone was drinking, dancing and just having a good time. There was only one thing that needed to happen to make the night even better. I nudged Charles as we walked back at the table and mouthed "it's time" to him and he nodded.

Charles stood in front of the booth with Alexis. "Guys, we have something to tell you." He started to say. He looked over at Alexis with a smile on his face. "We're official." He added.

The entire table erupted. Max was the first one to get up and congratulate Charles and Alexis. Suddenly I could feel a buzzing sound coming from my handbag. I opened my bag and pulled out my phone but by the time I could answer it, the person hung up. I looked at the caller ID and it was my cousin. Deciding that I would call him tomorrow, I put my phone back into my bag and walked over to Aria.

"You having a good night baby?" Aria asked. She was wasted.

"Yeah, what about you babes?" I smiled at her.

"Oh, I'm great." Aria said. She sounded so joyful.

Then we were joined by Lando who had two bottles of water with him. "Here, have this." Lando said to Aria. He handed the bottle of water to Aria. We shared a quick look before laughing. " I swear I didn't give her too much to drink." Lando chuckled.

"She's a light weight. Why you think she's always taking it slow?" I asked.

Lando simply laughed. We were then joined by Max. "Don't give her water. Leave her. Let her have fun." Max protested. By the way he was talking and wobbling, I could tell that he was drunk too.

Taking the other bottle of water from Lando and handed it to Max. "Here, you need it just as much." I said and smiled at him.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I didn't have to look down to know who it was. I could recognise his perfume anywhere. "Follow me." He whispered into my ear.

"Lando, you need any help with Ari?" I asked.

Lando turned to face me and started laughing. "No, I got this. You go have fun."

With that, Pierre pulled my hand and took me to one of the vacant tables. I pushed him against the table, grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Sliding in between his legs, he pulled my body closer to him, closing the gap between us. He rested his hands on my butt as I wrapped my hands around his shoulders. His lips were warm and soft. He parted them slightly, allowing me to slip my tongue inside. Our tongues tangled for a bit, battling each other for dominance. His hands started to travel up my exposed back, turning me on more than anything. I was so lost in the kiss that the world around me had stopped. I ran my fingers around Pierre's hairy jawline at the same time that his hand made it's way to the back of my neck.

Then suddenly we heard somebody clear their throat behind us. Pierre and I broke away from the kiss to see Beck standing behind us.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽