Chapter Thirty-Five.

Beck's POV.

Chapter 35: A Day In The Life Of Beck Campbell.

Sunday mornings. How would I describe them? Wake up at noon with a kickass hangover after partying all weekend. Have my maid come over to clean up all the mess from the weekend so that my week would start off with a clean apartment. Then the boys would come over once they recover from their hangovers and we would chill by the pool or play some pool table, all whilst having a couple of beers. Sometimes we would play video games and have FIFA tournaments but that's based on how tired we are on the day. And then in the afternoon we usually hit up a pub to watch whatever big football match is happening on the day. Watching a football match at a pub hits different. The atmosphere is insane. It's so electrifying that it gives you goosebumps the moment you enter the pub. It's become a tradition with us boys; a fun weekly one.

"So Beck, where's that blonde chic of yours?" Asked Dylan who was prying for information. He had a cheeky smirk on his face, knowing every well that Olivia was just a one night stand.

"Hahaha very funny." I said, flickering him off with my middle finger.

"What good matches are on today?" Asked Kian. He then took a sip off his beer.

"I don't think anything major." Replied Gabe. "But that's not going to stop us from going to the pub. I got that big geometry test coming up this week so I need to get laid tonight." He added. I shook my head immediately. These boys are so sex driven, it's not even funny anymore.

Suddenly my elevator made a noise, indicating that someone was coming and judging by the fact that the receptionist downstairs Mia did not call me to tell me that I have a guest, only means one thing--it's my dad. The elevator door opened and out walked my father as expected. I looked at his face and he seemed angry. I knew it wasn't going to be good. Storming outside, Anthony looked around at all of my friends before settling his angry eyes onto me.

"Can you boys give us some privacy?" My father asked, although it sounded more like a command.

"Yes sir." Kian said before waking up and walking toward the elevator.

"We'll be in the lobby." Said Nathan. I gave him an approving nod before turning my attention to Anthony.

Once the boys were all in the elevator, my father threw a CD onto the couch besides me. "When were you planning to tell me that you and Skyler broke up?" Asked a very pissed off Anthony.

"I wasn't planning on because I knew you would react like this." I said. I remained emotionless so that my father wouldn't think that I was scared of him, even though I was. If he sensed just a hint of fear on me, he would call me weak and pathetic. I was in no mood to hear that today or to even get run down by him. "And how did you find out anyway?" I asked. I wondered if my father had someone spying on me. It wouldn't be the first time.

"I got a call from your Dean saying that he had a personal matter that he wanted to discuss. That CD is camera footage from the campus library. It's also a sex tape of your ex-girlfriend and one of George's friends." Said my father with a look of disappointment on his face.

What on earth was Skyler doing? Having sex in the library, knowing very well that there's cameras all around campus. "You took care of it, right? You made it disappear?" I asked. Skyler may not be my girlfriend anymore but something like that could get her expelled from school and I did not want that for her. I don't care about Pierre, he can get expelled.