Chapter Four.

Chapter 4: Morning Debriefs.

Waking up in the morning, the sun poured through my window. My good friend and dorm mate Aria woke up early and decided to open up the curtains. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. I sighed in frustration when I saw that it was only 7:05. God, I am going to kill Aria. I unplugged my phone from the charger and turned off the socket right before curling up under the covers.

Then suddenly I felt an animal jump on top of me and when I say animal, I mean Aria. "I swear to you. I am going to murder you." I shouted from under the covers.

"I am sorry but I am just so excited for you to finally meet Lando." Said a very bubbly, Aria.

"That is the reason why you woke me up at 7 in the morning." I scoffed. "And, by the way, who has a party on a Sunday night?" I asked, trying my best not to sound judgemental as all.

"Cool people do. And besides, Lando is not throwing the party. George is. It's Alex's birthday so George is throwing a party for Alex." Said Aria. I promise, the only thing I heard was Lando, George and Alex.

Finally deciding to show my face, I removed the covers. "Is this the part where I pretend to know who you are talking about?" I asked, completely emotionless.

"George and Alex are best friends. George is throwing the birthday party for Alex." Said Aria. "They are Lando's friends."

"No kidding, sherlock." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Why are being so frosty?" Asked Aria.

"Because you woke me up early for absolutely no reason." I responded.

I was not trying to be annoying on purpose. It's just that yesterday was extremely exhausting and I was hoping that I would be able to get some rest today but Aria made that completely impossible. A girl needs her beauty rest.

"Well, to be fair, you did get in quite late yesterday so I guess I should have being more accommodating." Aria admitted.

"Exactly."

"By the way, where were you last night?" Asked Aria. "I know you weren't with Beck because I saw his Instagram live and his stories and you weren't in any of them. I also know that you only got in after midnight so if you weren't with Beck, where exactly were you?" Aria's voice got more and more serious as she spoke. It's either she was very concerned about her best friend or she just wanted her usual morning gossip tea.

"I was out with...," I said and paused for a moment. Should I tell her who I was with or should I keep it a mystery? "I was with a friend." I said.

I don't think that now is the right time to tell Aria about Pierre. She tends to read into things and situations so I do not want her to make assumptions about Pierre and I.

"A friend? I did not know you had those." Aria said.

My jaw dropped when those words came out of her mouth. How dare she think that? I pulled out my pillow from behind me and hit her in the face with it.

"That's rude." I spat.

"Can you blame me for saying that? When you're not with me, you're with Beck and his friends. When you're not with Beck, you're with me." Aria argued her point.

I have to admit, she did have a good argument there. "Okay, you have a fair argument but I'll have you know that I do have friends and I was with one of them last night." I said, feeling confident in myself.

"So is this a friend friend or just a friend?" Aria smirked. Aria being her usual self, she was fishing for answers.

"I have a boyfriend," I spat. "He's just a friend." I said.