Chapter Thirty-Four.

Chapter 34: Pierre's POV.

Watching her perform a lap dance on Carlos in that mini dress of hers was sickening. The anger that filled my body was so intense that it made the hair on my body stand up. All I wanted to do was to walk over to them and punch Carlos right in the face and tell him that he had no rights over her. She was my girl and my girl alone. I balled my fists as I watched Skyler grind hard against Carlos. The only thoughts that flooded my mind were the ones that wished that it was me sitting in that chair, taking in and indulging into every moment of that hot and steamy lap dance but instead it was him and I hated that. I hated every minute of it.

How dare she try to make me jealous with my friend? The same friend that had swore to me earlier in the day that there was nothing between the two of them. I knew that they were lying. I knew they were into each other from the time they kissed each other in the spin the bottle game a few weeks ago. They couldn't fool me. My natural instinct was too good.

The song was finally over, ending the most painful three and a half seconds of my life. But just when I thought the nightmare was over, the unthinkable happened--Carlos kissed Skyler. Watching the two of them together whilst everyone around us was cheering them on made me regret attending the party. I never wanted to disappear more in my life than I did in that very moment. This was my own house but I needed to get out of there. I couldn't stand to see them together. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as them. It was suffocating.

"Get off." I said to Nicole who was sitting on top of me.

"Are you serious right now?" Nicole asked with a straight face.

"Get off Nicole! Don't make me say it again." I growled at her.

Nicole knew I was angry by the sound of my voice and the look on my face. She stood up almost immediately. Without wasting any time, I got up from the couch and headed straight for the front door. As I walked towards the door, I could hear footsteps trailing behind me. I knew it was Nicole. She had being following me around like a lost puppy ever since she got back from London.

Once we were outside, Nicole started calling out to me. "PIERRE! PIERRE!" Nicole called out. Ignoring her, I continued walking towards my car. "PIERRE!" She called out again. "Don't let that slut ruin your night." Said Nicole.

My legs froze immediately. The anger I felt earlier returned once again. I turned around to face Nicole. She looked a bit scared because she knew what she had said wrong. "DON'T CALL HER THAT." I said and pointed at Nicole. "You don't know a damn thing about Skyler so you have no right to call her any names. Especially when that's what you are." I said while walking towards Nicole. "You think I don't know? You think I don't know how many times you cheated on me when we were together? How many different guys you cheated on me with?" I said to Nicole. She was surprised that I knew the truth. "I know Nicole. I know everything so don't even try to deny it. You're the slut Nicole. You're the biggest slut I know." I said to her.

Nicole raised her hand in the air and slapped me across the face. I smiled right before turning to face those watery eyes of hers. "What happened to you?" She asked. "Yes you were a badass and you had a bit of a temper problem but you were also the perfect gentlemen, the most sensitive guy in the world. The Pierre that I fell in love with would have never said that to a women. He respected women. He treated them right. It's sad to say this but you're not him." Nicole said. She placed her hand on my right cheek, her thumb gently stroking my face.

Grabbing her wrist, I forcefully removed her hand from my cheek. "What happened to me? You happened to me, Nicole. You're the reason that I became the man I am today! YOUR LIES! YOUR BULLSHIT TURNED ME INTO THIS PERSON THAT I DON'T EVEN RECOGNISE ANYMORE!" I said. I started off softly but then started yelling midway of the conversation. "YOU! YOU DID THIS!" I said and started pointing at Nicole once again. "And now because of you and your horrible ways, I ruined what was possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me." I admitted shyly.

"Oh please! She's not the best thing that has ever happened to you. You barely even know her. You just like fucking her and that's the truth." Nicole said and rolled her eyes at me.

I shook my head signalling no. "No, you're wrong. I love her. I've loved her from the first day I met her. It's the little things that she does that made me fall in love with her. I love the way just looking at the sky makes her so happy. I love the way her laugh consistently changes. I love how emotional she gets during movies and how she pours herself into her work. I love how she loves to sing when she's drunk. She's terrible at singing but it's cute. I also love how shy she gets when someone compliments. She is most alive and carefree person I know and I love that about her. I love everything about her." I said. I smiled when I realised how I truly felt about Skyler. It had only occurred to me then how deeply I felt for her but it was too late, she was already moving on with Carlos and there was nothing I could do about it.

"You never talked about me like that. You used to say nice things to me but never like that." Nicole pointed out. I thought for once she was actually being sincere until she said, "but you're a fool for loving her. Open your eyes darling. She has a thing for Carlos and if you don't watch out, she's going to break your heart just like I did." Nicole said and walked back inside the house.

I turned around and kicked the tyre of my car because I knew that there was some truth behind what Nicole was saying but I couldn't bare the thought of it anymore so I jumped into my car and started driving.

After driving around aimlessly for about an hour, I decided to stop by the bar to have a few drinks but when I entered the bar, the first person I saw was him.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽