Chapter Twenty-Six.

Chapter 26: Library Runs.

Friday.

The week went by rather quickly. And honestly, I was glad that it was Friday because university had been kicking my butt the entire week. I wasn't behind in anything. I was never behind when it came to school but the workload had been crazy and I was exhausted. On the plus side, I spent ninety percent of my free time with Pierre and the other ten percent locked up in my dorm room writing down notes and doing assignments.

Speaking of Pierre, we were sitting in the library doing homework when his phone started to buzz. He put his pencil down and looked at it. He smiled as he started to read the messages. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked with a smile on his face. He knew perfectly well that I had no plans.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" I asked and raised my eyebrows at him.

"We're going to Ark Manchester." Pierre smirked.

The moment Pierre mentioned Ark, I immediately thought about Beck. It was his favourite hangout spot. I knew for a fact that we were going to run into him when we got there. Now that he single, he has more freedom than ever. I contemplated in my head whether I should warn Pierre that Beck and his friends would be there tonight but decided against it. This past week with Pierre had been amazing. Even though we fucked each other as much as we could, we also had a lot of bonding time and I didn't want to ruin that.

"Sounds fun." I said.

I looked around the library and there was hardly anyone there. Most of the students were already out for the weekend while the rest of them were either in lectures or in their dorms. All of this thinking of Beck was starting to make me sad again and I knew that the only way I could get him out of my head was to distract myself. I stood up from my chair and grabbed Pierre's hand, yanking him from his chair.

"Where are we going?" He asked out loud and I shushed him. We were in the library and he was being so rowdy. I dragged him all the way to the back of the library where I pushed him against one of the bookshelves and pulled his head down for a kiss. Pierre started to kiss me back but then pulled away. "Do you really want to do this here?" He asked.

"Why? Are you scared?" I grinned at him.

"No! Of course not! I'm just making sure that you're all in." He smirked.

"I brought you here, didn't I?" I asked.

Instead of responding to my question, he crashed his lips into mine. He placed his hands on the back of my thighs and lifted me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he turned around and pushed me against the bookshelf. My hands found their usual spots; around the back of his neck and on his hair. We made out for a few minutes before finally breaking away from our kiss.

"We have to be quick." He said and I nodded.

Pierre carried me and placed me gently down on the floor where nobody could see us. He started opening his pants at the same time that I lifted up my skirt and pushed down my panties. Sliding his jeans and underwear down his thighs, he slipped a condom onto his length. Then, he spread my legs and slotted himself in-between before sliding his length into me. I arched my back a little as I gripped onto his shirt. I bit hard onto my lower lip in order to hold back my moans as Pierre thrusted in and out of me. Hovering over me, he leaned down and started to kiss me. The kisses were sloppy and disjointed to say the least. A moan accidently escaped my mouth as Pierre started to pick up the pace which resulted in him covering my mouth with his huge hand. We couldn't afford to get caught having sex in our university library so we had to be discrete. I gripped onto Pierre's hand that was covering my mouth as he continued going faster and faster. Soon, we had both reached our climax. Pierre removed both his hand and his length from me and pulled up his pants before laying down next to me on the floor.

We both turned to face each other and giggled. A second later, Pierre stood up and I pulled my panties back up as he buckled his belt. He stuck out a hand to me, which I gladly took, allowing him to pull me up to my feet.

"That was fun." I said as we walked back to the table we were sitting at.

"Very." He said and sat down on the same chair he was sitting on before. "So, when do I get to meet your mother and your sister?" Asked Pierre, catching me by surprise.

"What?" I blurted out without realising. The librarian shot me a dirty look while Pierre shushed me. "Well, first you have to take me out on a date. Then you can talk about meeting my family." I chuckled.

"A date huh? I have something in mind for next weekend." Said Pierre. He turned a page of his book and smirked at me. Hearing those words, I started to blush right away. I knew that it would be pointless of me to ask him what he had planned because he would just respond to me vaguely. I was flattered by the fact he had been planning our first date. Even though I had never admitted it, I was waiting for that moment. It feels nice to know that he feels the same way that I do.

"So how come you haven't offered to teach me French?" I asked, changing the topic.

"How come you haven't offered to teach me Portuguese?" He asked. What a smartass. He could never respond to a question properly. He always had a comeback to everything.

"I didn't think that you would want to learn it." I turned the page of my book.

"You speak the language. Obviously I want to learn it." He said. It was moments like that that made me fall head over heels for him. Max's words about Pierre played back in my head. As much as Pierre could be a smartass at times, he truly was the most caring people I've ever known. It was the small gestures that he did that made him so wonderful. That made girls fall for him so easily.

"Well then Mr Gasly, classes start on Monday." I smirked at him.

He looked at the time on his watch and said, "We should get going." I nodded in agreement. I packed our stuff away and left the Library hand in hand.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽