Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter 15: French Kiss.

Earlier that morning:

We had been in the water for what seemed like forever. Causally swimming around, dunking and splashing each other every now and then and mostly importantly, talking. It was so easy being myself around Pierre. It was so easy talking to him so freely and openly. I've never done that with a guy before. Especially not with Beck. Beck was my first and only boyfriend. As much as I could talk to him about stuff, there were certain things that I couldn't talk to him about because he would get jealous or angry and then we would just end up arguing.

We were now standing under the small rock cave that was under the waterfall. It was loud under the cave as the water gushed down right in front of us but even though, it was so noisy, the water splashing down on us was rather refreshing. Turning to face Pierre, I smiled the brightest smile I could. "Now do you regret coming in?" He asked with a grin on his face.

I shook my head signalling no. "I do have one regret from tonight but that's not it." I said. I knew it was wrong of me to say that because Carlos was his friend but I also knew that Carlos and I kissing had been playing on his mind since it happened because the entire time we've been together, he hadn't mentioned it.

We were now face to face. I could see a look of relief in his eyes when he heard what I said. "It was just a game," he started but trailed off, "but did it mean anything to you?" He asked with an hopeful look in his eyes. I knew he was feeling this too. This connection between us. The sparks that have been there since the day we met.

Without hesitation, I replied, "No."

That was all I needed to say before Pierre crashed his lips into mine. I had been waiting for this. This entire night, I had been longing for this moment. I placed my left hand on his torso as my right hand tightly tugged onto his hair, forcing him to moan inside my mouth. He left enough gap for me to slip my tongue inside his mouth as he did the same to mine. Pierre's left hand gripped hard onto my lower back, causing me to jump a little. He smiled into the smile, indicating that he enjoyed that. He started tracing his fingers along my side with his right hand and for some reason that started to make my legs quiver. My body was so sensitive to his touch that every time he touched me, I would get this electric shock run through it. Not breaking away from the kiss for a second, his left hand found its way around my neck and started choking me a little. I gripped onto his torso harder, digging my nails into his bare skin. It felt so good. Pierre was pulling out all the stops so I decided to tease him a little bit. I ran both my hands down his body until I found his boxes. I ran my fingers over the waistline of his boxes, making him shift uncomfortably. With our mouths still plastered onto each other, I grabbed onto the waistline of his boxers, tugging it slowly. With one swift movement, Pierre grabbed my wrists and held them firmly behind my back. His arms were wrapped around me completely, our bodies now pressed against each other as I stood between his legs. I could feel the hardness of his length against my stomach and that only turned me on even more.

A few seconds later, Pierre broke away from the kiss. "Not today." He whispered against my lips. His warm breath caused me to bite onto my lower lip. His cheeks were as red as a tomato and I felt a little embarrassed because I knew mine was probably much worse. Pierre started to kiss my neck passionately. I started to bite onto my lower lip once again as a warm sensation ran through my body. I tried to move my hands but his grip was too tight. He removed his left hand and started holding my hands together with just his right hand. I thought I could finally free my hands but even with one hand, his hold was too tight. He was too strong for me. Trying to figure out where his left hand had gone, I soon got my answer when he squeezed my butt cheek, hard.

"Fuckk." I moaned and jumped as he caught me by surprise.

A few seconds later, his lips reunited with mine. He pecked my lips three times before pulling away and letting go of me. I didn't want it to end but if I'm being honest, my lips was starting to pain from all that kissing. And if we had continued, I probably would have been close to an orgasm and I didn't want to give him that satisfaction just yet.

"Do you regret that?" Pierre asked. He was smirking evilly.

"Yes." I said and laughed. He immediately splashed water in my face so I splashed him back. "Of course not." I smiled.

"Should we go back?" Pierre asked.

I would have loved to stay there forever but it was already late and we needed to get back to our rooms. "Yeah." I said.

We swam together to the rock where our clothes were. Pierre got out of the water first and went to his car. He grabbed the towel from his back seat and wiped his body quickly. He then handed the towel over to me. I whipped myself and then wrapped the towel around my body since I really didn't feel like getting my clothes wet. Pierre was okay with me getting into his car like that. The drive back to my dorm wasn't that long. We didn't speak, we just listened to his playlist. He did however place his hand on my thigh and it stayed there the entire time.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽