Chapter Thirty-One.

Chapter 31: The Ex Games - Part 2.

Locking eyes with Pierre, the girl asked, "hi baby, did you miss me?"

There she was standing in front of us, Nikki Tomlinson as the world knows her as. Famous tiktoker known for her dancing and make up tutorial videos, influencer, the cousin of former One Direction member and singer Louis Tomlinson and sadly the ex-girlfriend of Pierre Gasly. Surprised at the fact that Pierre never mentioned to me that his ex Nicole was actually Nikki Tomlinson, I felt very intimidated by her. This girl was the total package. She had beautiful long brown hair and the perfect figure. She looked good in everything that she wore and she was a very talented dancer.

"I'm not your baby so don't call me that!" Pierre said with a straight face. I moved away from him instantly as his mood changed within seconds. "What are you doing here, Nikki?" He asked.

"Ouch! You seemed to have enjoyed me calling you that on Monday morning." Nicole responded. She pretended as if I wasn't even in the room. Her eyes were fixed sorely on Pierre.

Monday morning? Pierre mentioned that he saw her that morning and I remember how angry he was when he came back that morning. By the way she was talking, it could have only meant one of two things; either I didn't know the whole story about their random meet up or she was just over exaggerating what happened between them because I was standing there.

"Can we go talk somewhere more private please?" Pierre asked Nicole. I studied his expression carefully. He looked both worried and concerned at the same time. And that made me question him. Was he worried about why Nicole was here or was he worried about what she might say? Pierre did mention to me that she had a way of getting under his skin. Maybe he was concerned that she would expose whatever it was that she had against him.

"No I'm perfectly fine right over here." Nicole said with a smile on her face. She then surprised me when she turned her attention to me. "And who do we have here?" She asked with a smug look on her face. I could see right through those hazel brown eyes. She wasn't a nice person at all. She looked like one of those high school mean girls who loved to torment people.

"Hi, I'm Skyler." I said and introduced myself to her. As much as I would have loved to be rude to her, it wasn't in my nature to do so.

"Hi Skyler, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Nikki." She said and smiled the fakest smile that she could. She caught me off-guard when she grappled me into a hug. I hugged her back vaguely.

"Skye, can you give us a moment please?" Pierre asked and I nodded immediately. Pierre leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll come find you as soon as I'm done." Pierre said as I walked out of the living room.

As much as I wanted to give them some space and respect Pierre's wishes, I just couldn't. My feet were frozen outside of the living room. I stood against the wall in the foyer, in a place where they couldn't see me as I eavesdropped into their conversation.

"What are you doing here, Nikki?" Pierre asked. I was a bit annoyed that I couldn't see anything because I would have loved to see their body language in that moment.

"I bought an apartment close to campus. I moved back for you babe." Nicole responded. I immediately rolled my eyes. If she wanted him so badly then why did she break up with him in the first place?

"I told you that I was done and that I was moving on with somebody else." Pierre exclaimed. A smile formed on my face after hearing those words. The fact that he was so confident in us and what we had made my heart melt. And the fact that he mentioned it to her, meant even more.