Chapter Twenty-Three.

Chapter 23: Babe.

Sitting on the couch, I watched as everyone around us disperse. I turned my head in the opposite direction of him for just a second and suddenly his hand was up my thigh. I could feel his breath against my neck right before he started kissing it. My lips parted and all I could think about was how badly I wanted him. Actually not wanted him, but needed him. "Stop wasting time. Let's do this right now." I said before standing up.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Dragging him up the stairs, we stopped outside his room door. He pulled my hand and swung me around. Forcefully planting his lips against mine, we crashed against his bedroom door with a loud bang. His hands took their usual places, around my neck and on my waist. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, tugging hard at his hair. We made out for a few minutes in the hallway, not a care in the world about the college students who were around us until his hand reached the doorknob, opening it. Without breaking contact, he pushed me inside the room, shutting the door with his leg. He leaned back against the door, pulling my body against his. I reached for the lock on the door and twisted it as his hand squeezed my butt so tight that I moaned into the kiss. Grabbing him by the hem of his shirt, I ripped it off him. He turned me around and started touching my body, not the usual way he would. Not caressing it but touching it. I leaned against his chest as his hands travelled along my body, making sure to feel every inch of it as if he owned it.

He played with the hem of my dress for a few seconds before sliding it up and off my body. "Turn around." Pierre growled. I did as I was told and watched him as his eyes travelled up and down my body. "That dress looked very sexy on you but I prefer this look a hundred times more." He said with a cocky smile, causing me to blush.

I knew he was turned on and so was I. Just looking at him shirtless turned me on every time. I bent down and opened the zipper of my boots, knowing very well that if I bend over, my breasts would sag. That was one of the reasons why I decided to go braless. I removed my shoes and socks at the same time that Pierre kicked off his shoes. When I stood up straight and looked at Pierre, his one hand was on his groin almost as if he could somehow contain his excitement that way.

Grabbing him by his pants, I pulled him as I walked over to his bed, I sat down on it with him standing directly opposite me. His bulge showing through threw his jeans. I looked up to him and as if he could read my mind, he gave me an approving nod. I opened the belt of his jeans and then the button. I smirked as I moved my mouth to the zipper, bringing it down my teeth. Pierre's hand went to the back of my neck immediately, holding it firmly. Not wasting anymore time, I pulled out his jeans and his underwear with his help of course.

Staring at his length, I took it in my hand and started to gently stroke it. I heard him curse underneath his breath as he gripped onto my shoulder to steady himself. He was hard, as hard as a rock. I was amused by the fact that he was so aroused by me. I leaned in closer to his length and started to make circular motions around the tip of his length with my tongue. Groaning, Pierre gripped onto my hair hard. Teasing him even more, I ran my tongue up and down his length causing him to moan yet again. Finally satisfied at all the teasing I was doing, I finally put his length in my mouth, taking him all in. I sucked onto it, making sure to keep my teeth away as I swirled my tongue around.

"FUCK, SKYLER!" Pierre yelled. He pushed my head forward desperately, almost causing me to gag. I started to massage his balls slowly in order to heighten his climax. Pierre pushed my head forward again and this time I did gag. He soon reached his climax and released himself into my mouth. His liquid was warm. I swallowed it as he pulled away from me.

Pierre took an whole second to pull himself together before pushing me flat down on his bed. I prompt myself on my elbows as I stared holes in his perfectly toned naked body. If I'm being honest, I totally just eye fucked him. "Down, girl." He purred with a smirked on his face. I fell back as he hovered over me. He brushed my lips with his fingers before making his way to my breasts. He cupped my breasts before moving his right hand down my stomach and into my panties. "You're so wet for me." He smirked.

"I can't help myself. You're so hot." I muttered as I traced my fingers alongside his face.

I gasped as he stuck two fingers inside of me. He started licking onto my sensitive nipple at the same time. His other hand started to massage my right breast as he sucked onto the left one. He sucked and moved his fingers in rhythm. I tilted my head back and pulled onto his hair. He was magic. Nobody had ever made me feel the way Pierre did. "I need you. I need you now." I said.

But Pierre didn't listen. Instead he just switched nipples and shoved a third finger inside of me. I arched my back immediately and soon after, I reached my climax. Pierre removed his fingers and licked them sexily. He sat up and placed his hands on my waist before ripping out my panties. He squeezed it in his hand and then put it to his nose. Next, he closed his eyes and inhaled my scent before throwing it onto the floor. He traced his fingers along my legs.

"What do you want?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face.

"You." I whispered. Pierre walked over to his draw and pulled out a condom. Before I knew it, he flipped me over on his bed. I was now laying on my stomach. He slipped the condom onto his length and pulled me up by my waist. Standing on all fours, I knew he was ready to embrace me so I grabbed onto the sheets and waited. A few seconds later, he pounded into me. I immediately got this awakening feeling. I felt my body tremble as he thrusted in and out of me. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that a scream accidently escaped my mouth. "FUCK! PIERRE!" I yelled.

Pierre placed his hand on my hips as he tried to contain my movements. With my mouth wide open, I bit onto my lip as my hands became weak. I was so scared that they were going to collapse any minute that I decided to prompt myself onto my elbows. Pierre grabbed onto my hair once again, which turned me on more. "FASTER, BABE." I said, the word babe slipping out of my mouth.

I didn't even have to turn around and look at his face to know that he was smiling. Pierre pulled on my hair as he obliged by picking up his pace. "PIERRE! F-FUCK!" I screamed as I release an orgasm.

A few seconds later, he was done for. "Fuck!" Pierre exclaimed as he released himself into me. He pulled himself out of me and we both fell onto the bed at the same time. Laying on his back, he closed his eyes as he waited for his breathing to regulate. My thigh felt completely numbed and my back ached like crazy.

We laid in bed for a few minutes, intertwining our legs and holding each other. After gathering our strength, we changed into our clothes and headed back downstairs.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽