Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Chapter 29: The Tripod.

Stepping into the shower, I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards as the hot water streamed down my hair and my body. It had been such a long night. Partying with the gang, finding out the disturbing news about my father being under investigation, realising that there's a huge chance that everyone is going to find out that Jonathan Dias is my father. It was all too much to handle. I felt bad for not going back to Ark but I just needed to clear my head after everything. Beck was kind enough to give Pierre and I a ride back to campus. Although I know he was judging me for spending the night with Pierre. Sadly for him, he doesn't realise that I don't care what he thinks anymore.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and then close causing a slight breeze to hit my exposed skin and harden my nipples. I knew that he was standing inside the bathroom, watching me take a shower. I could feel his lustful eyes on me even though I was facing the wall. I opened my eyes and tilted my head from side to side before bending down in the most sexiest way possible. Making sure to stick my butt out in the air, I grabbed the body wash and the bathing sponge. And because he was standing there so quietly, I decided to put on a show for him. I poured some of the body wash onto the sponge and then placed the body wash back down on the floor. I turned to the side, making sure that he had the perfect view of my body. Then I closed my eyes again and started to wash my body in the most seductive way possible. I would have though that my slow motion cameo would have gotten a response from my him but it didn't. Even after rinsing myself off, he just stood there without saying a word.

Finally turning to face him, my eyes met those lustful green eyes that I love so much. Pierre was shirtless and had the biggest smirk on his face which made me extremely disappointed. I wanted him to give in, to give into me fully. I knew that the only way to do that was up the ante. Using my right thumb, I stroked my lips hard. Then I lifted my hands up and ran them through my hair and down to my shoulders. With my eyes glued onto him, I slid my hands underneath my breast and cupped them. I ran circles around my nipples with my fingers before pinching them hard. I bit onto my lower lip as I squeezed my breasts. I knew that I had finally got Pierre exactly where I wanted him because he stepped out of his jeans. I could see his bulge clearly shooting through his boxes and that turned me on even more.

I ran my right hand down my stomach all the way to my clit. I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards as I began to touch myself. A moan escaped my moan as I started to pick up the pace. I leaned against the wall to support myself as I continued feeding myself pure pleasure. My breathing started to hitch and all that came out of my mouth were soft moans. My left hand eventually found its way to my neck. I started to choke myself as I was slowly reaching my climax. A few seconds later, I removed my hands as my orgasm took over my body. Panting heavily, I opened my eyes to see Pierre breathing just as heavy. When I looked down, his hand was inside his boxes. I grinned as I watched him try to compose himself. He slipped out of his black boxer brief before stepping into the shower.

Towering over me, he tilted his head backwards and let the water run down his body. I took the opportunity to admire his perfect body. Pierre was definitely the hottest guy I had ever seen. His perfect biceps, his delicious six pack abs, those thick thighs, even his hairiness turned me on in ways I hadn't been turned on before. Just looking at Pierre, gave my vagina a tingly feeling.

"Are you enjoying yourself there?" Asked Pierre with an evil grin on his face. I was so focused on his body that I hadn't realised that I was touching myself again.

"How can I not? A literal Greek God is standing in front of me." I smiled at him.

"Greek God huh? That's a new one. I'm definitely going to add that to my list of nicknames, alongside tripod." He said.

My eyes widened at the word tripod. People actually call him that? Well, I fully understood why though. The size of his length was scary if I'm been honest. Pierre was massive. "I totally see it." I laughed.

Pierre grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from clit. He then leaned forward and slipped my fingers into his mouth. My lips parted as he sucked onto my fingers. Once he was done tasting me, he grabbed me by my neck and lifted my head up, crashing his lips hard into mine. I parted my mouth immediately, allowing our tongues to fight for dominance once again. I moved forward and slid between his legs making our hot naked bodies press against each other as the water streamed down our horny bodies. I could feel his hard length scratching against my thighs and that only made me crave him more. My hands travelled along every inch of torso as his one hand held the back of my neck.

For a slight moment, I had lost track of his other hand until I felt it between my thighs. I gripped onto his hair hard as he slotted one of his huge fingers inside of me. I groaned into the kiss, causing him to smile. His other hand travelled from my neck down to my lower back as Pierre shoved another finger inside of me. Breaking away from the kiss, I arched my body into him and closed my eyes once again. He started kissing my neck aggressively as his fingers pumped in and out of me. I tilted my head backwards as Pierre added yet another finger inside of me. Moan after moan slipped from my mouth as he went faster and faster. And before I knew it, I released.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I buried my head into his chest as I tried to regulate my breathing. Pierre removed his fingers and sucked them once again. He turned up the water pressure before looking down at me. "What do you want, Skyler?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Tracing my fingers along his bicep, I smirked and said, "I want you to make me scream."

"Your wish is my command." Said Pierre.

Grabbing my chin, he gently started to kiss me. He placed his hands behind my thighs and lifted me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he pushed me against the wall. With my hands locked around his shoulder, he shoved himself into me. He started to rock his hips into mine to make the pleasure accelerate. I tried my best to hold back a moan but instead Pierre started thrusting inside me harder and faster causing me to break away from the kiss and let out a pleasurable moan.

"PIERRE!" I yelled.

I could see him smirking at me as he started thrusting even more faster. His dark eyes indicated that he didn't have a care in the world. He enjoyed making me scream. He enjoyed hearing me scream his name out loud. And I knew he wanted me to do it again because he kept going faster.

"FUCKKK! PIERRE!" I moaned again as I dug my nails into his shoulder.

Pierre smirked again and started to slow down. "There's nobody here besides us baby. Scream my name as loud as you can." He said as he shoved himself further into me. His full length was now completely inside me. I started to feel both pain and pleasure at the same time.

"OH PIERRE!" I screamed so loud that my throat became sore. I could feel my thighs begin to throb and my body started to weaken. I was close to reaching my climax for a third time in the last hour and it was embarrassing because I had never experienced that before. Our bodies were so in sync with each other that we both released at the same time. And as much as I hated the idea of having unprotected sex, at that exact moment I didn't care because it was one of the best sex experiences I had ever had.

Pierre removed himself from me and leaned against me as I jumped off him. We gathered our strength and washed ourselves off in the shower before calling it a night and going to bed.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽