Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter 16: Secret Rendezvous.

"Alright babes, I'll see you later." Aria said and waved at me. Purse in hand, Aria was about to leave for her supply run. She offered me to join her multiple times but I refused to go, insisting that I needed to work on my Literature assignment that was due on Tuesday. What she didn't know was that I had already finished my assignment this past week.

"Bye, enjoy your shopping!" I said and waved back at her.

"Thanks." Aria said before closing the door and disappearing into the hall.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and immediately texted Pierre. "She's gone" was a simple enough text to send. Pierre responded almost instantly saying "on my way" with a smirk emoji. And that was when I went into panic mood. Pierre has never been in my dorm room before. I looked around the room and immediately started tidying up. I started to put things back where they were supposed to go and quickly neatened my bed. I also placed my Literature textbook, my Literature assignment and a pencil on top of my bed to make it seem like I was busy and like I wasn't actually waiting for him. I took one last glance into my mirror to make sure that I looked decent. I didn't have too much of make up on. I just had on some eyeliner, mascara and my cherry lip balm on so that my lips didn't look too bare. I was wearing the same blue shorts that I wore to Alex's birthday party and a black lace cami crop top. The crop top was mainly to tease Pierre a bit.

I watched as Pierre's car pull up through the window so I quickly ran over to my bed and laid flat down onto my stomach. My feet dangling from the bed. Pretending to do my Literature homework, I waited patiently for him. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. Without turning to face him, I heard the door creek open and after a few seconds, it closed. I then heard it lock and that was when I knew I was in trouble because that's exactly what he was. Trouble.

I swallowed hard as he walked over to my bed. Looking down at me he said, "Hi." His voice so gentle and sweet.

I turned to look up at him, immediately meeting his gorgeous green eyes. "Hey." I said. I smiled at him as he grinned at me.

Pierre leaned down and pushed my assignment in between the open pages of my Literature book. He then closed my book and pulled the pencil out of my hand. He left both my book and the pencil on top of my nightstand. I sat up as soon as he did that, crossing my legs. Sitting down on my bed, I watched how he examined my outfit. His eyes admiring my lace cami crop top. That was the perfect top to show off my breasts. "So, how long do we have?" He asked while running his fingertips up my hand. My body reacting to his touch just like it always does; goosebumps forming instantly.

"She usually takes about an hour and a half." I smirked. 

I watched as Pierre's eyes made contact with mine before dropping down to my body. His Adams apple bopped up and then down as he stared at my half naked body which made me believe that he was trying to imagine me fully naked. I decided to take advantage of his vulnerability by teasing him a little. I first opened the button of my shorts, making him swallow hard and then I pushed one of the straps of my top down my shoulder as slowly and as seductively as I could and it worked.

Pierre grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on top of him. My knees went around his sides as I straddled him. All I kept thinking about was how strong he was. How I was nothing but a stack of potatoes to him. Finally his lips were on mine and that all so familiar taste from earlier today was back again. I surrendered my mouth to him right away as I tugged onto the hem of his black t-shirt. Bringing it up with my hands, Pierre and I broke away from our kiss so I could remove his t-shirt. I like him better when he's shirtless. This time with my hands around his neck, I started to kiss him gently at first, before going harder and deeper into his mouth.