Chapter Twenty-One.

Chapter 21: All of You.

I leaned against Pierre's room door as I tried to process everything that had just happened. I flinched when I heard a crashing noise coming from his room. He must have knocked something over. I thought about leaving for a second but then again, I knew that was what he wanted. He wanted me to leave because he cared about me and all I did was hurt him. I was not going to let him push me away. I wanted him. I wanted all of him.

I turned around to face the door. I placed my hand on the door handle and swallowed before turning the nob and barging into Pierre's room. Once I was inside, I closed the door and locked it. I turned to see Pierre holding his nightlamp in his hand. That's what he knocked over. He placed the nightlamp back onto the nightstand. "I thought I told you to leave." He growled at me.

I placed my phone down onto the nightstand and slipped out of my sandals. I walked over to Pierre and pushed him backwards, making him stumble onto his bed. "Yeah but fuck that." I said and climbed on top of him. Straddling him, I crashed my lips into his. I played with the hem of his t-shirt for a few seconds before removing it. I leaned in to kiss Pierre again when he grabbed onto my wrists and pushed me back a little.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

Nodding I said, "yes. I want you, Pierre. All of you."

"Stand up." He said and I did as I was told.

Standing into front of me, he pulled onto the string of my wrap dress, opening it to reveal my white lacey underwear. He then pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulder, allowing my dress to fall down to the floor. He walked behind me and moved my hair to the side before kissing my neck relentlessly. Tilting my head backwards, Pierre grabbed onto my hair, making sure that my head was steady. My breathing hitched as he started to caress my body with his other hand and suddenly my body was on fire again. A couple seconds later, he stopped. He walked in front of me and slammed me against the wall. Pierre immediately closed the gap between us. Pressing his body against mine, he leaned down and started kissing me again. We made out for a couple of minutes before his hands found its way to the back of my thighs. I jumped as he squeezed my thighs right before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist at the same time he started kissing my neck.

He carried me to his bed and gently placed me down. I could feel the cold metal of his belt against my stomach. He pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eye as he hovered over me. "You're fucking gorgeous, Skyler." He said and then pecked my lips.

Pierre then sat up straight as his hands travelled to my waist, pulling out my underwear. He smiled at the sight of my naked body. Leaning down, he started leaving trails of wet kisses on my inner thigh. I started to pant heavy as my mouth became dry. A moan escaped my mouth because of how good it felt. I swallowed as Pierre hooked his arm around my left thigh. My leg now resting on his back as he moved closer and closer to my entrance. It wasn't long until he started to explore me with his tongue. I shut my eyes and tilted my back as I tried my best to contain my moans. The thought of all how long I've been waiting for this moment crossed my mind. He was so good at this. Pleasuring women so effortlessly with his touch. A load moan escaped my mouth as Pierre's mouth continued doing such a miraculous job. Instantly I regretted every mean thing I said to him earlier. I let out yet another moan because the feeling that I got was unexplainable. Not even Beck made me feel like this before. I grabbed onto Pierre's hair as I reached my climax.

Pierre sat up again and smirked when he saw what he had done to me by simply tongue fucking me. I was so out of breathe, it was unbelievable. I watched as he walked over to his drawer. He opened the top draw and pulled out a condom. He unbuckled his belt and opened the button before pulling the zipper down. Sliding his jeans and underwear down, he asked "Are you ready?"

I gulped at the size of his length. Pierre was massive. He looked at least about 12 inches or more and that was terrifying. "Yes." I replied.

He opened the condom and slipped it onto his length. Spreading my legs apart, he looked me in the eye as he hovered over me once again. I stared into that powerful gaze, anticipating the moment he would finally embrace me. It wasn't long before I got my wish. I gasped as he slid his huge length into me. I grabbed onto the covers as he thrusted in and out of me.

"FUCKKK." I screamed. Pierre started off slow so that my body could adjust to his size but the moment that he knew I was fine, he had no mercy."FUCK! PIERRE!" I screamed even louder. I arched my back as he continued pounding in and out of me. My body was trembling at his touch. All I could think off was how a few minutes ago we were screaming at each other and now I was completely surrendering myself to him.

An evil grin formed on his face. "That's right, Skyler. Scream! Let them know what I'm doing to you." His hand found its way to my neck, gripping hard causing me to gag. Pierre maintained a steady pace as he leaned down and started kissing me again. I could barely even kiss him because that I was so overwhelmed by pleasure that I couldn't even concentrate. I was so close to reaching another orgasm and he knew it. "Let it out, baby." He said and smiled as he trusted in me faster and harder than before, causing me to explode.

I could see that Pierre was enjoying himself a little too much so I decided that it was now my turn to have some fun. Sitting up, I grabbed him and flipped him over onto his back. He smiled because he knew he had no choice but to surrender his body to me.

All I could think about in that moment was that I needed to ride him so good that he'll never ever forget this day. I started moving back and forth on him. Starting of slow and then going fast, just like he did. He tilted his head back and I could see that he enjoying every moment of it. I noticed that he was close to reaching his climax because he let out soft moans and those moans were my name. That gave me even more motivation to ride him even faster than before and soon enough, he was there. Grabbing onto my neck, he released himself.

I pulled out and fell down next to him on the bed. My body was drained out and I couldn't barely move a muscle. Pierre put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "You fucking drive me insane, Skyler." He said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I shut my eyes and buried my head into his chest as I tried to recover.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽