Chapter Thirty-Seven.

Chapter 37: Wildest Dreams.

His fingers caressed every inch of my body while his lips trailed wet kisses along my jawline. I closed my eyes and inhaled his sweet scent. Oh how I loved that scent.

He moved my hair away from my shoulders and started to kiss my neck. His kisses were beautiful. I gripped on his hair as he searched for my sweet spot. Once he found it, I moaned as he began to torture it. He smirked into the kiss, clearly indicating that he was enjoying himself.

Once he was done with my neck, he found his way back to my lips. His kiss was so intimate and passionate. He asked for an entrance and I gladly accepted it. His tongue explored mine while mine explored his and just when I was enjoying the beautiful kiss, I felt his hand on my clit.

I was a little embarrassed because I was so wet for him and the moment he noticed that, he smiled into the kiss. He started to rub my clit slowly while maintaining our kiss. I tried my best not to moan even though I wanted too so badly.

I placed my hand on the hem of his tracksuit pants and was about to slip them off when suddenly he shoved two of his large fingers inside of me. I immediately let go of his pants and gasped into the kiss. I tilted my head back as he thrusted his fingers in and out of me. I pulled away from the kiss and gripped onto the sheets as he started to pick up the pace.

"Pierre...."

My body shot up almost immediately as my phone continued to ring. My breathing was heavy and my heart was pounding like no more as I reached over to my nightstand to get my phone. It was all just a dream, I reminded myself before looking down at phone to see that it was Beck who was calling me.
I sighed in frustration before answering the call. "What do you want Beck?" I asked.

"Hello to you too. The crew and I are going out and we wanted to know if you would like to join us." Beck said on the other end of the line.

"And why would I want to do that?" I asked.

"Because I apologised a bunch of times and I'm trying to make it up to you so please give me a chance to make things right between us. As friends that is." Beck replied.

"Thanks for the offer but I don't feel up to it." I said. The truth is that even though he was being generous, I really didn't feel like going out. I cancelled plans with Aria just so that I could stay at home and watch tv.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that. I mean what else do you have going on?" Beck asked sarcastically.

"Well I was planning on binge-watching Gossip Girl."

"You've watched that show over a million times. I'm coming to pick you up in 30 minutes. Be ready." Beck said and disconnected the call before I could even respond.

The week went by very quickly. It was Friday afternoon and after my last lecture for the day, I went back to my dorm room to take a nap. I spent majority of my week focusing on college and catching up on my sleep. I spoke to Carlos twice in the week but I had not seen him or any of the other boys and most importantly, I had not seen Pierre. Even though we left things on a good note, I had to stay away from Pierre in order to keep my feelings in check, especially after having that dream about him.

I planned to stay at home the entire weekend just so that I could avoid everyone and if they had asked why I couldn't come, my reason would be that I was behind on my work and needed to finish my assignments. Although, I was never behind on my work and all my assignments for the next three weeks was all done and ready to be handed in. It would have just being me and Gossip Girl but since Beck is Beck and wouldn't take no for an answer, I had to get ready because I knew he would arrive at least five minutes earlier.