Chapter Twenty-Two.

Chapter 22: DO or DRINK!

Standing in the boys fraternity house, I looked into the mirror that was in the living room, contemplating whether my outfit looked good or not

Standing in the boys fraternity house, I looked into the mirror that was in the living room, contemplating whether my outfit looked good or not. I was told to wear a sexy dress this evening and after the incident that occurred earlier today, I was more motivated than ever to impress Pierre. I bit onto my lower lip as I recall the memorable moment between us. I started thinking about how Pierre's hands caressed my body, touching every inch of it. I swallowed hard as I was now horny as hell. I was craving him; his touch.

Then suddenly I could feel his touch on my body. He was standing right behind me. He wrapped his left hand around my waist and pulled my body against his. His right hand made it's way to my face. My lips parted and he brushed his thumb over them. I could feel his breath against my ear as I tilted my head backwards, resting it against his chest. His left hand started to move down my body slowly. I grabbed onto his hand, digging my nails into his skin as he rubbed his hand against my vagina.

I had just arrived here and he was already torturing me. "You look phenomenal. I can't wait to rip this dress off you." He purred into my ear, sending shivers down my body.

Pierre moved away from me instantly when he heard footsteps coming from the staircase. I turned around to look at him and he was wearing a light blue jeans and a white t-shirt with his white high tops. His cologne was strong and soothing. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

The party started promptly at 9pm and by the time it was 9:15, it was already booming. That's how the guys were. The parties they threw were the most legendary on campus, not even the Spartans threw better parties than them. I was so oblivious towards them when I was dating Beck that I hadn't realised that until now. We were all sitting in a circle in the living room. I was sitting in between Max and Pierre; Max to the left of me and Pierre to the right of me.

"Let's play a game." Luna suggested. She was leaning against the armrest on the couch opposite us. Her legs on top of Alex's.

"I'm down." Said Lewis, leaning forward with his elbows on his thighs.

"What game should we play?" Asked George who had Camila sitting on top of him.

"Truth or dare." Camila suggested.

"Nah, that game is lame." Oscar said. His Aussie accent so thick.

"Let's play Do or Drink! Naughty Edition." Aria said with the brightest smile on her face. Everyone immediately started stamping their feet. I looked at all of them with widened eyes. Aria nudged me because I was the only one not doing it. I immediately joined in. I guess that was their way of agreeing on something.

Lando ran upstairs to get the cards from his room. After a couple of seconds, he was back. He opened the pack of cards, shuffled it and then placed it on top of the table. It was decided that Aria would go first since it was here idea. She reached over and grabbed a card. Aria let out a squeal before reading the card. "Select someone from the group - the selected person must pour anything from the kitchen over their chest and you must lick it off them. Do this or finish your drink." Aria read. Lando started giggling as he stood up and ran to the kitchen. He practically nominated himself. Although, everyone knew that he was going to be Aria's choice either way. Lando returned with a can of whipped cream in his hand. All the boys started to cheer as he walked back to the group. Lando took off his shirt and sprayed the whipped cream all over his chest. Without hesitation, Aria moved closer to him and started licking off the whipped cream. Everyone started whistling and clapping. Lando had a grin on his face, he was enjoying every moment of it.