Chapter Twenty.

Chapter 20: Screaming & Fighting.

"Pierre dropped me off, Skye. He came up with me and he saw Beck." Aria said.

Panic struct my body. My heart started beating uncontrollably fast. I know that we were not dating or anything but if I knew that Pierre was with one of his exes, I would've been angry. I jumped out of bed as anxiety took over my body. I grabbed my phone from Aria's nightstand and dialled him immediately. He didn't answer. I tried again. He didn't answer.

I grabbed my toiletries and ran to the showers as fast as I could. If he wasn't going to answer my calls, then I had to go see him. Thankfully it was just after 7am so the showers weren't busy. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I took a quick shower and then headed back to my room. As I picked out some clothes to use, I asked Aria, "Did he say anything to you?"

"This is probably the worst time to tell you this but he really likes you, Skye." She said. I stopped for a second and looked at her. That look of pity still on her face.

"Shit!" I said as I put on a matching underwear set. I then changed into my light blue strap polka dot side wrap dress because it was probably the only dress in my wardrobe that didn't require ironing. I put on my white sandals and grabbed my phone from my bed. "Ciao." I said to Aria as I walked out.

The walk to the boys fraternity house was about a 20 minute walk but if I took the bus, it would've been about 10 minutes, including the stops along the way. I walked as fast as I could to the bus stop and to my luck, the bus had just arrived. I hopped onto the bus and there were 5 people there which meant that I would get to the house quicker than I anticipated.

Within 5 minutes, I was at my destination. The first thing I looked for was Pierre's car and thankfully it was there. I ran up the stairs on the front porch and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and there was Charles. He looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. Pierre must have told him. "He doesn't want any visitors." Charles exclaimed.

"I need to talk to him." I said. I tried to walk inside the house but Charles blocked the way. I couldn't be mad at him because I knew that he was just being a protective best friend.

"I'm sorry Skyler but I can't let you in." Charles said. He really was sorry. I could see it all over his face.

"Charles, please!" I begged. "It's not what it looked like. Please Charles, I have to explain myself to him." I cried out.

"Fine but let me warn you, he's not in a good mood." Charles said and moved out of the way.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at Charles before running up the stairs.

I took a deep breath as I stood outside his room door. I knocked on the door and waited for Pierre to answer. It wasn't long before he did. I opened the door and walked inside his room. He was sitting on his bed, reading a book. I noticed the cover, it was The Great Gatsby. As soon as he saw me, he flung the book on the bed. "I told them not to let you in." He said, angrily.

"I can be very persuasive when I want to be." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"What do you want, Skyler?" Pierre asked. His voice so blunt.

"Nothing happened between me and Beck. He was-" I said but got interrupted by Pierre.

He stood up from his bed and turned to face me. "Why are you telling me this? We are not dating. You don't owe me an explanation." Said Pierre. His mouth was saying one thing but his eyes spoke a different language. They were hurt. Betrayed even.

"Beck was drunk last night when he came to see me. He wasn't in a good condition to drive back to his apartment so I told him to stay. We slept in separate beds, Pierre. He slept in my bed and I slept in Aria's." I explained. Even though it looked like he wasn't paying attention, he listened to every word I said. "But," I said and Pierre eyes were suddenly glued onto me. "He kissed me and I kissed him back." I admitted as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Pierre immediately turned away from me. He didn't want me to see how hurt he really was and that shattered my heart. Somewhere along the line, I had fallen hard for Pierre without even realising it. Seconds that felt like hours went by and Pierre still didn't say a word to me. Not sure whether it was the smartest thing to do but I did it anyway. I walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Pierre shrugged my hand off immediately and moved away from me. "It doesn't fucking matter. We were just fooling around. It meant nothing. You mean nothing to me." He said.

His words cut deeper than a knife. I was crying before but now I was crying much more. The words 'you mean nothing to me' kept on playing over and over in my head. I know that I hurt him but what he just said to me was ten times worst. "Really? That's how you feel about me?" I asked. I started to get anxious and I couldn't keep my emotions in check. I walked over to him, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him around to face me.

And just when I thought it couldn't get worst, it did. "Yeah. You were just a fuck toy that I was using." Pierre said as bluntly as he could.

Suddenly I was fuming. "A FUCK TOY? SO I WAS JUST A FUCKING FUCK TOY TO YOU." I yelled at him. Everyone except Lando was home but I didn't care if they could hear our conversation, I was not going to let him treat me like a piece of trash.

"YES THAT'S ALL YOU WERE TO ME. NOTHING ELSE." Pierre said.

I'm pretty sure that this was another one of his games. He protects his feelings by hurting the person that hurt him and I wasn't going to let him win. I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Yeah, sure Pierre. You're just saying that because I hurt you."

"In order for you to hurt me, I would have to care about you but I don't." He said.

My heart sunk for what felt like the millionth time that day. He could be so heartless when he wanted to be. "You do care about me Pierre the same way that I care about you!" I protested.

Pierre moved away from me once again. "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? I SAID I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU, SKYLER!" He growled. He started pacing the room back and forth.

And there he goes, doing it again. Denying how he really feels about me. "FUCK YOU, PIERRE. FUCK YOU." I yelled at him. At this point, I was pretty sure that everyone was listening to our conversation.

Pierre started to laugh sarcastically. "Funny you say that, I bet you still want to fuck me." He said and then laughed like a psychopath.

"You're fucking sick. Gosh you make me wish-" I said and trailed off. Was it actually worth fighting with him?

"I make you wish what Skyler?" He asked. His gaze looked like it was digging holes into my body.

"Forget it. You're not even worth it." I said and shook my head at him.

"JUST FUCKING SAY IT, SKYLER." He yelled out louder than before and it caused me to flinch.

"YOU MAKE ME WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" The words practically slipped out of my mouth.

"THEN GET OUT. GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM." Pierre growled, pointing at the door.

I did as he said. I walked towards the door, opened it and slammed it as hard as I could once I was out of his room.

🏎️🏎️🏎️

Let me know your thoughts x

Please vote and comment 🙏🏽