Chapter 52: I hate manly women

Start from the beginning

"It was Mikey who crushed that strayed gang," he continued. "And in the midst of all that mess, Toman was born." He then smiled softly, "And I met Baji-San."

He made a small pause before continuing. " This sibling fight is related to Toman, this is also a battle to all of us in Toman. So it's definitely the sixth's division battle too! Specially since it is formed from the ex Black Dragon members." He looked at me determinedly, "Just talk to them, and they'll definitely listen to you! You don't have to talk about the whole future stuff though."

He then slightly smiled, "This is what leaders are supposed to do, right?" He asked.

"LETS DO THIS!" Four voices where heard as they crushed my door and stormed inside my apartment.

'MY DOOR! OH I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM-' I thought angrily as I looked at the pieces of my beautiful but destroyed front door.

"We were a bunch of slaves to other delinquents before, but you saved us!" Akkun exclaimed.

"Guys..." I muttered, did I really save them? No, Mikey did, I only almost killed Kiyomasa.

And then Yamagishi continued, "Fuck this Kurokawa Izana guy!" He exclaimed.

I had to control myself to not beat the hell out of him. Trust me, Yamagishi is one of my best friends, but there is no way that I'll let him insult Izana...

I clenched my fists in anger, and Chifuyu seemed to notice, so I tried to calm down. Key word: tried.

"Takemichi's enemy is Toman's enemy!" Makoto yelled, "and that's a fact!" Takuya exclaimed.

"Didn't we tell you it's lame to say things like "I'll do this myself" !" The four exclaimed, "and in case you meant it when you said you didn't mind killing Kisaki. I'll help you out." Akkun added.

"Akkun..." I muttered. To be honest, I'm quite surprised, I didn't thought they would be this supporting. But they don't know how shady this is.

Izana is not only crazy, he is a sick psycho. They don't know the trouble they're getting in, and if they die I'll never be able to forgive myself...

"That's right Takemichi like this gotta be the craziest sibling fight ever right?!" Yamagishi exclaimed. "This will definitely be included in the encyclopedia of delinquents right!!?"

I chuckled as I sweated, "Yeah sure."  And then thought, 'Is he still going in with the delinquent encyclopedia shit?'

"Anyways," Makoto said. "Don't you think Mikey's family is too complicated...? I wonder what's really going on..."

"Ha ha ha, idiot." Takuya laughed softly, "You don't even have to think too much about that."

"Who are you calling idiot Takuya?!" Makoto spat angrily.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I turned around my head I saw Chifuyu smiling softly. "Our team isn't as weak as you think." He said, "so don't go trying to do things alone."

"Oh that's right, I'm the sixth division captain." I said with a smugly smile, "I completely forgot!"

"I sometimes wonder if you act stupid or if you're really stupid, like do you have a problem or something?" Yamagishi asked, and I literally boiled up.

"Who are you calling regarded you little nerd!" I yelled at him angrily.

"I'm calling you retarded you stupid! And at least I know something! Not like you that you are useless even for cleaning floors!" He yelled back at me.

"You really want me to beat you son t you?!" I yelled and I didn't kill him because the five were holding me back, while realized how close to meeting the lord he was.