Chapter 77

( A/n: Part 1 of We are Family Part 2 )

Alvin and Savage were taking Hiccup to the Dungeon. While two outcasts were forcing Buzz to follow by tying his wings around his waist with chains and Buzz now wears a muzzle around his jaws.

Hiccup: Where's my dragon, Alvin?

Buzz: ( with a growl: ) Where's Toothless?

Alvin: You both will see him soon enough. Don't you worry.

Buzz growled in response, making one of the outcast standing beside him poke the Hiveling at his side with his spear. Hiccup glared at the outcast that poked Buzz in response.

Hiccup: ( to Alvin: ) You know, I have to admit... luring me and Toothless to the Isle of Night, building a fake Night Fury...not bad.

Buzz raised his brow in confusion.

Alvin: Ha ha! " Not bad..."says the one legged boy in manacles.

Hiccup: But turning Mildew into an Outcast? Using him against us? Come on, Alvin. That's low-hanging fruit...even for you.

Buzz bursted into laughter, causing one of Alvin's men to point his spear at Buzz's throat, but Buzz just glared down at him.

Savage: No one thinks you're funny, boy. Now, keep movin'.

They stop at a cage that has a Whispering Death in it. The dragon roars and burrows under the ground.

Hiccup: You know it's gonna keep doing that, right? It is a Whispering Death.

Savage shoves Hiccup away and they stop at the next cage, which had a Scauldron inside. It was drinking water out of a trough. The Scauldron looks up and shoots boiling water at one of the guards that was standing beside Buzz, which made the Hiveling chuckle.

Hiccup: A Scauldron... Impressive. You might wanna cut back its water.

Alvin: ( to Savage: ) Oi, write that down.

They continued walking and saw two Outcasts guards run in a seemingly empty cage.

Outcast Guard: It's escaped again!

Buzz: ( knowingly: ) Actually, it's right behind you.

Hiccup: Changewing.

The Changewing appears and fires acid at the guard, who ducked.

Hiccup: Whoo! Wow, you guys really don't have a handle on these dragons, do you?

Alvin: Not just them, you see, Hiccup, thanks to what you and your friends wrote in that book of yours, we were able to find some new " mistakes "...

They stopped at a cage that had two piles of fur blankets on the ground, a guard walked in the cage, and lifted a blanket from each of the two piles to reveal what's underneath...

...

...

...