Chapter 40 ( short )

( A/n: The night before Heather Report part 1 )

( On an island, away from Berk, but near )

It was the dark of night, a short figure of a dragon with glowing markings is seen on a beach shore while the sounds of screaming and fighting is heard in the background. The dragon was standing on their back legs as they were holding a bundle of a seafoam colored blanket that had something breathing inside. The dragon then placed the bundle in a small boat and pushed it off, watching it as it sailed away. The moonlight then shines down on the figure, revealing it to be a female water dragon, no, not a dragon, a Scalewalker.

 The moonlight then shines down on the figure, revealing it to be a female water dragon, no, not a dragon, a Scalewalker

( A/n: This is what the Scalewalker looks like, can you take a guess what kind of Scalewalker she is. I don't own the image btw )

The female Scalewalker had tears in her eyes, and looked at the moon as a fatal stab wound on her stomach appeared.

Mysterious female Scalewalker: ( whispers, in dragon: ) Please Thor, protect my d...

The Scalewalker then fell to the ground as a stab wound suddenly appeared in her chest, in the heart.

( A few hours later, on the shores of Berk )

The small boat washed up on the shores of Berk, a small chirp is heard from inside the blanket, then the camera zooms in on the blanket, and a small purple dragon tail pokes out from the blanket.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it.

What do you think is under the blanket? And what do you think is going to happen in this episode?

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜