Chapter 49

( A/n: This is another Original episode, that's going to be in the place of Thawfest. This Episode is called " New Hope ". I hope you'll like it. This is part 1. )

The Riders were at Meryl's house as Stoick and Gothi had asked Meryl to watched over Liv's human body. Meryl placed the sleeping six year old in the bed of the spare room that Heather used to stay in. Evergreen jumped on the bed and curled up to the little girl. Astrid tucked the little girl in, and Meryl smiled at the blonde, who noticed.

Astrid: What?

Meryl: Nothing. I just find it sweet how you and Onyx sorta started acting like you two were Liv's-

Astrid: Don't finish that sentence.

Meryl: Alright, but you can't silence the truth.

Onyx was in the kitchen with the others with the book of dragons, Hiccup was drawing Liv's dragon form. Ruffnut was holding Tida in her arms, Tida was fast asleep.

Fishlegs: Onyx, do you or Meryl know what kind of Scalewalker Liv is? Or how she was able to fire those boulders at us without touching them?

Tuffnut: Liv? I thought her name was Mistake.

Onyx: Me and Astrid thought that the kid deserved a better name then " Mistake ". And no, Fishlegs, I've never seen anything like her kind of Scalewalker dragon, but... I do know how she was able to levitate those boulders. Remember the legend of the Galdr Scalewalkers we've told you about during the walk here?

Snotlout: Yeah. So?

Hiccup: Onyx, are you saying she is a...

Onyx: Galdr dragonet? Yes. She had the hair and eyes of a Galdr Scalewalker, and we already saw what she is capable of.

Tuffnut: Wow. Cool.

Snotlout: That makes sense why Alvin is keeping her. He's using her as a weapon.

Onyx: ( growls ) Exactly.

Fishlegs: We need to think of something to save her, but she thinks Alvin is good and we are bad.

Onyx: Don't remind me. The thought of how he is manipulating her makes my blood boil.

Meryl and Astrid then walked in and joined the others, Astrid placed her hand on Onyx's shoulder, calming him down.

Meryl: Well, I can tell you this. She has very delicate skin, there's extreme bruising around her wound. Gothi told me that the wound isn't as bad as it looks, and that it scar, but still.

Fishlegs: Maybe she's a HiveLing?

Meryl: Oh, no. She's definitely not a HiveLing.

Onyx: All of Outcast island would be dead and slaughtered if Liv was an HiveLing.

The Riders looked at their two Scalewalker friends with slight confusion.

Onyx: HiveLings are extremely protective of each other, if you harm or capture one of them, especially their young, they will hunt you down and, well...