Chapter 6

Meryl woke up as a dragon and saw Astrid in the cove and saw her drop the handle of her axe on Hiccup, who was on the ground, 's gut. She quickly ran to the two as Toothless comes out from behind a rock and they both growled at Astrid.

Astrid: Get down! RUN!-

Meryl pounced on Astrid and growled aggressively, Hiccup quickly and gently pushed her off of Astrid.

Hiccup: ( to Meryl and Toothless: ) It's okay! It's okay... she's a friend. ( To Astrid: ) It's okay. You just scared them.

Astrid: I scared them? Who is " them "?

Hiccup: Astrid, Toothless and Meryl the Scalewalker. Toothless and Meryl, Astrid.

Astrid then runs away.

Hiccup: Da, da-da! We're dead!

Meryl and Toothless then walked away.

Hiccup: ( to Meryl and Toothless: ) Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going?!

Meryl: To my human body! Where else would I go?

( Slight time skip )

Toothless swooped down and picked Astrid up, Meryl was glaring at her as Toothless deposits Astrid in a tree.

Astrid: Hiccup, Meryl, get me down from here!

Meryl: ( crosses her arms ) Not with that attitude.

Hiccup: ( to Astrid: ) You have to give us a chance to explain.

Astrid: I am not listening to ANYTHING you have to says!

Meryl: Then we won't speak.

Hiccup: Just let us show you. Please Astrid.

Astrid got on the saddle behind Meryl without touching Toothless, as he growled at her when she tried to touch him.

Astrid: Now, get me down.

Hiccup: Toothless, down, gently.

Toothless and Meryl then shared a mischievous look while Hiccup told Astrid that there was nothing to be afraid of. Toothless then blasts off the tree, Meryl was laughing while Astrid was screaming as she was trying to not fall off the saddle.

Hiccup: WHOA!! TOOTHLESS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! BAD DRAGON!

Meryl: Woohoo! Good boy, Toothless!

Hiccup: Mery!

Meryl just laughed at the look on Astrid's face.

Hiccup: ( to Astrid: ) They're not usually like this. Oh, no...

Toothless then fell and begins jumping in and out of the water. Astrid was now holding onto Meryl, who was still laughing.

Hiccup: Toothless, what are you doing?! We need her to like us.

Meryl: Actually, we don't.