Chapter 63

( A/n: Part 3 of Defiant One )

Alpha dragged and dropped Hiccup and the biscuit to Mistake, and she looked at Hiccup with a raised brow before growling as she recognized Hiccup, Toothless, and Snotlout as part of the Dragon Riders. Hiccup and Snotlout looked at her in shock as they saw that she was chained to the ground, and Hiccup noticed the wounds on the Scalewalker dragonet and the scar on her cheek.

 Hiccup and Snotlout looked at her in shock as they saw that she was chained to the ground, and Hiccup noticed the wounds on the Scalewalker dragonet and the scar on her cheek

( A/n: Now you know what her scar looks like. )

Mistake growled at them, showing her fangs, and raised her left front talon to attack them, but Alpha jumped in front of her and told her to not attack them, she listened and lowered her talon.

Snotlout: Whoa... Is that...

Hiccup: Yep. Wait, that means- I know where we are. Snotlout, we're on Outcast island.

Snotlout: No, duh, dragon Liv is right in front of us. And chained to the ground. With a scar on her cheek, that wasn't there the last time we saw her.

Mistake: ( raised her brow at the two riders ) L... Liv?

Snotlout: She can talk! ( Alpha points his stinger at him ) I mean, of course she can, I meant she can talk in a language we can understand.

Alpha pulled his stinger away from Snotlout with a small chuckle, as he found Snotlout's fear slightly amusing.

Hiccup tried to get closer to Mistake, to take a look at her chains, but she growled and fired a warning blast of fire in front of Hiccup, burning the biscuit that Alpha stole from Snotlout. Toothless roared and growled at Mistake.

Hiccup: ( to Toothless: ) It's okay, bud. ( To Mistake, calmly: ) It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to take a look at your chains so we can get them off you-

Mistake: Stay back. Won't fool me, dragon riders.

Snotlout: What is she talking about?

Hiccup then saw the now scaring wound on Mistake's shoulder, and realized what she was talking about.

Hiccup: Astrid-

Mistake: Astrid?

Hiccup: ( calmly, trying to reason with Mistake: ) The girl that you helped rescue those vikings and helped get back the book. She wasn't the one that hurt you that day, Savage was the one that gave you that scar on your shoulder.

Mistake: No. Savage not there.

Hiccup: Yes, he was. He was staying out of your sight, and he cut your shoulder on your human body with a dagger, giving you that scar.