Chapter 23

( A/n: Alvin and the Outcasts Part 2 )

Meryl, Mulch, and the villagers were making through a rocky path to the hidden underground hot spring. Mulch was backtracking, looking for Bucket.

Mulch: Hurry now!

Meryl: The cave to the hot spring is just up ahead.

Mulch and Meryl then noticed that Bucket wasn't there.

Mulch & Meryl: ( at the same time ) Where's Bucket?

Little Girl: He went back to get my Lamby.

Mulch: Oh, for the love of... ( To Meryl: ) I'll be right back.

Meryl: Don't worry, after I take everyone to the hot spring, I'll wait at the entrance for you and Bucket. ( To the little girl: ) Come on, sweetie. ( Picks her up ) Let's take you to somewhere fun.

Meryl continued leading everyone to the hidden cave, but as she was about to go in, she noticed a large number of scents that she didn't recognize.

Meryl: They found us.

Alvin and his men appeared with Mulch and Bucket.

Mulch: Sorry, Meryl... They caught us.

Meryl glared at the Outcasts, gently placing the little girl down, and she then started growling at the Outcasts like a feral animal.

Alvin: What is she-

Meryl jumped at the Outcasts and started attacking them, the camera wasn't showing Meryl attacking them. Astrid covers the little girl's eyes as one of the Outcasts screamed in pain.

( An hour later )

Meryl was now tied up in chains and rope, and was next to Mildew and Astrid. Alvin and his soldiers now had a few big bruises and multiple scratch marks, and were holding the villagers hostage.

Alvin: For those of you who haven't figured it out... I am the one and only Alvin the Treacherous. And let me be clear, that name was earned.

Tuffnut: from within the crowd: ) " Alvin "? Pft... How did he earn that?

Alvin: Your leader has abandoned ya. But Stoick doesn't concern me. I'm not here for him. I want the Dragon Conqueror.

Mildew: ( whispers to Meryl and Astrid: ) Say goodbye to Hiccup.

Meryl growls in response and death glares at Mildew.

Mildew: Alvin!-

Astrid elbows Mildew in the face, and knocks him out. Alvin looks at them with confusion.

Astrid: Our grandfather's frail. He need his nap.

Alvin: Well, like I said...

Meryl and Astrid let Mildew fall to the ground.

Alvin: Tell me who the Dragon Conqueror is and you can all go free.