New life-Kabuto

«Requested by- willow113024 »

___________________________________________

This is the part-II of Next life

___________________________________________

(Checkimg the time on your phone you were running through the corridors of your school you were trying to reach your class. It was your first day in the new school and you are already late. You shouldn't be blamed, afterall the school is too huge to even figure out where you are going.
The footsteps of running were all that could be heard in the empty corridors since there were classes going on everywhere is Konoha High.)

Y/N- *i am fucked! first day and already late! i heard the science teacher is really a moody guy and he snaps out of nowhere. Oh lord save me!*

(Stopping in front of the desired classroom of your schedule you started breathing heavily. Once you were were done catching up your breathe, your fixed your uniform and opened the classroom door. As soon as the door opened all the attention was on you.)

Y/N- sir may I come in?

(The teacher nods his head as you walk inside and close the door behind you)

Y/N- good morning sir, I am Y/n L/n

Orochimaru- oh Y/n, you are the new student right?

(you nod your head nervously)

Orochimaru- you must have got lost in this huge school trying to find your class right

(you nervously smile and nod your head)

Orochimaru- it's okay, please introduce yourself to the class

Y/N- hello everyone, my name is Y/n L/n, I will be your new classmate, I hope we can get along

(you said with a smile. The students look at you and just nod)

Orochimaru- you can take a seat next to Kabuto

(you nod, Kabuto raises his hand to let you know where he is seating. You walk towards him and sat next to him. He didn't seem much interested in talking to you so you didn't really said anything and soon the class started. After the classes was over you turned to look at him while he was completing his remaining work)

Y/N- hey

(he turns to look at you, his face showing no interest at all)

Kabuto- what?

Y/N- um aren't you going to go and have lunch?

Kabuto- no

Y/N- uh okay

(you said and walked out of the class leaving Kabuto alone.)

Kabuto- *why does it feel like i know her? or i have seen her somewhere*

(around 10 minutes later you walked back into the class room and saw Kabuto still doing his work. You walked up to him and kept a packet on the desk making him look towards you.)

Kabuto- what is this?

Y/N- food, I saw your were busy with your work so I got you some food so you don't have to skip a meal, so eat deliciously

(you smiled at him and left the classroom. He looked at the food as if trying to figure out something when suddenly his head started aching. He holds his head with both hands, some weird images coming in his mind as he could hear a distorted voice)