Sweetheart-Minato

||Note: There's no Kushina in here since MinaKushi is life so i decided  not to include Kushina.
Also this chapter contains harsh words & actions so read on your own risk||

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd PERSON POV]

How hard can one's life get right? but what if you are being followed by someone each and every day for years, without even knowing who the person is? what does he want? does he want to harm you? with all that questions you were living in a constant fear.
Making your way to the Hokage's office with files and stuff you felt someone following you it wasn't the first time it had happened but you get this feeling almost each and every day. Shrugging the feeling off, you knocked on the door. You heard a 'come in' as you entered the room with a bright smile.

Y/N- hokage-sama ohayo gozaimasu

Minato- ohayo gozaimasu Y/n

Y/N- here are some important files, so please give them a read and let me know what should i order our officials

(you said as the blonde headed man gave you a smile. You bowed to him and were about to leave)

Minato- Y/n why don't you help me afterall you are my right hand & advisor so i need your opinion too

Y/N- as you say Hokage-sama

Minato- please drop the formalities
Y/n we have been best friends since academy days

Y/N- yeah i know but it's going to be disrespectful if i call you by your name

Minato- but we are alone Y/n

Y/N- ok ok fine Minato better? (he nods) *giggles*

Minato- *you don't know how i feel when you are near me and call my name Y/n*

(you both were reading the files and discussing about the situation, it's solution and consequences.
It's been a few hours since you were in his office when suddenly you remembered you were supposed to meet you friend. You glanced at the clock as your eyes widen it was past your meeting time and now you were late)

Y/N- oh no!

Minato- is everything alright Y/n? what happened ?

Y/N- i was supposed to meet my friend and now i am late, i hope you won't mind Minato if i take my leave?

Minato- no not at all Y/n, you should hurry

Y/N- thank you Minato, i'll see you tomorrow bye!

(you waved as Minato returns the gesture with a smile.
You were now directly headed to your meeting spot which was a sushi restaurant as you recognise your friend standing ourside of the shop. You ran to him)

Y/N- hey Hiroshi!

Hiroshi- Y/n! hey

Y/N- i am sorry for being late i got carried away with work

Hiroshi- i see you still are the same determined Y/n, well it's okay i just arrived a few mintues ago so shall we?

(he said gesturing towards the restaurant as you gave him a nod, both of you making your way inside the restaurant.)

???- Hiroshi huh?

(you suddenly felt a chill running through your spine as you look back but seeing no one you just shrugged the feeling off.
You both took your seats and ordered for your meals)