Annoying- Tobirama

Junko- Y/n are you coming to the party today?

Y/N- ofcourse! how can i not?

(you said wiggling your eyebrows as your bestfriend just laughed at your actions)

Junko- you know the Senju brothers right...they are coming too!

Y/N- ofcourse they would come they aren't popular for no reason

Junko- you know i like Hashirama but sadly he is with Mito

Y/N- it's okay Junko why don't you go for the Uchiha brothers or maybe just *ahem* Izuna *ahem* who knows you might hit the jackpot

Junko- yaaaaaAAAA! stop

(you laughed at her flushed face as she hits you playfully)

Y/N- why don't you go for the young Senju, Tobirama?

Junko- that grumpy guy? naah he isn't someone who would like to fall in love...he has this aggressive, cold poker expression plastered on his face i would pass

Y/N- well that makes him interesting to me...i think i might hit on him?!

Junko- seriously? you are one different kind of girl, but you know what if you could make him being affectionate towards you i'll make a move on Izuna Uchiha.

Y/N- deal!

(with that you both decided to get to your homes and get ready for the party.
The Senju & the Uchiha brothers are the most popular boys of your college. You & Junko share the same class with Tobirama & Izuna while Hashirama & Madara are your seniors. No doubt the boys are the hottest & prettiest guys to ever exist in the college making every girl swoon over them. You always had an eye for the silver haired Senju because of his not so very approachable attitude, he seemed to get annoyed with little things and that made you attracted to him as you are a fun loving, bubblish girl loved by everyone. You are pretty popular for a junior who joined the college recently, everyone loved you for your kind, loving, fun and truthful personality and ofcourse because you are the prettiest.
It was common for you to get proposals almost everyday, you were like a boy magnet but can you make the grumpy young Senju fall for you?
You were almost done with getting ready when a text messaged popped on your phone)

                              Junko<3

>ready for the deal?

                                    born ready!😘

>hehe typical Y/n thing

                          see you at the party🏃🏻‍♀️
>💃🏻

Y/N- i'll break your icy personality, Tobirama Senju!

timeskip to the party...

(you made your way to the club spotting Junko standing near the door)

Y/N- hey Junko!

Junko- hey Y/n! oh my god you look hella gorgeous!