Madara x Reader 🍋

Warning: This chapter contains lemon🍋but let's not be sour!
(ik what i just said is cringe)
anywayssss let's move on to the chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N- i am so done with this man! why doesn't he get it? i know you have to work but c'mon i am your girlfriend! i told him if he is going to be this indulge in his work than we should break up cause it's not working for me!
(you are annoyed cause your boyfriend of 5 years Madara has been avoiding you like really avoiding you for 2 months now due to his work. He was affectionate to you for the first 3 years of your relationship but as the time went by he started avoiding you which lead to constant fights between both of you. Once in a while he would bring you flowers to make up for the fight but you didn't wanted the flowers you wanted the old Madara back. You have told him that if he is going to behave the same way you'll leave him but he seem to ignore your words and take you lightly. You loved him with all your heart but he seems to think that no matter what he does you are not going to leave him & you were so done with him now. You were in your thoughts when you hear the front door open up revealing your boyfriend.)
Y/N- welcome home my dear boyfriend! (you said with a fake smile)
Madara- what's up with that attitude?
Y/N- nothing sweetheart! *fake smile*
Madara- what is it Y/N? you know i hate your stupid dramatic acts! (he said putting his things on the couch)
Y/N- oh really? guess what i hate? i hate you Madara!
Madara- Y/N if it's because of my work than stop i don't want to hear about it! (he said sighing loudly and sitting on the couch)
Y/N- yeah ofcourse why would the great Madara listen to his stupid girlfriend rant about how he is avoiding her so much!
Madara- Y/N not now please!
Y/N- why not? Madara i want to know if you fell out of love than tell me right now! i am not staying in a relationship where only i am trying to hold the fucking relationship!
Madara- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
(he said raising his voice, usually you would back off or flinch but today you didn't)
Y/N- what is my problem? *scoffs* WHAT IS MY PROBLEM? THAN LISTEN! i don't know what's going on with you but i can't stay in a relationship like this where there is no affection, no dates, no taking out time for your girlfriend! for the first 3 years of the our relationship you were so lovey-dovey, you would take me on monthly dates, picnics, dinner, shopping and would show so much affection towards me & it wasn't that you didn't had the job back then, YOU DID! AND YOU STILL MANAGED TO DO ALL THIS BUT it seems like from the past 2 years you have been avoiding me so much like, not replying to my texts, attending my phonecalls, declining my requests and what not! WAIT!!! let me guess is it because you are cheating on me with ano-
(before you could say another word he pressed his lips on yours, he started kissing harshly making it hard for you to stand and hold back)
Y/N- mm...MM...
Madara- hush baby! let me show you how much i love you!
(with that he started kissing you again ,  soon you gave up and started kissing him back, you could feel him smirk in between the kiss you. He carries you to the bedroom without breaking the kiss, he drops you on the bed as he hovers over you and started kissing you roughly again. You didn't even get to know when your clothes were taken off. He started kissing you on the neck trailing kisses all over you body as he makes his way to your womanhood.
He starts to lick and suck your womanhood while he plays with your boobs with his hands. You make a grip on his hairs in pleasure)
Y/N- Mad-dara...mmmh..ugh...mmm
Madara- you taste so sweet baby!
(he said licking his lips as he starts to kiss you making you taste yourself. He distracts you with the kiss as he suddenly enters two of his fingers inside you, you leave a loud gasp but he starts to kiss you again, he starts to move his fingers firstly with a lower pace but than increases the speed.
Without any warning he inserts the third finger which makes you break the kiss and leave a moan. You were near to your climax but before that he removes his fingers making you groan)
Madara- not this easily baby!
(he said looking into your eyes as you just look back at him when suddenly he enters his members into your womanhood with a force making you scream and arch your back)
Y/N- AHHHH...AUGH...MMMH...mmah
(you have done it with him many times but you still are not habitual to his size)
Madar- fuck! you are so wet and tight!
(he groans, soon he starts to move as you hold onto the pillow under you head, all you were feeling right now was pure pleasure which was visible on your face. You were tightening around him has he starts to move in an inhuman speed. The whole house was filled with moaning, screams, groans and skin slappjng sounds)
Y/N- Mada-ra...aAHhh...mmh
Madara- what is it baby?
Y/N- Mad-aAHHHHH (you were about to say something but he thrusted deep into you as he started hitting your g-spot again and again)
Y/N- i-i am g-on-na c-cum...ughhh
Madara- me too
Y/N- AHHHHH...AUGHH...UGHHH
(you screamed and he groans as you both came at the same time, you both were breathing heavily as he collapsed beside you)
Madara- i...love...you..Y/N
(he said before drifiting off to sleep, while you just laid there for a while. Soon you got up and cleaned yourself and got dressed and took your bag which you packed earlier without his notice)
Y/N- i am sorry babe but this isn't working! all we do is get up, fight, have sex to make up and repeat...i don't want this, i wish we had a better ending, i love you and i guess i always will but not this way, i hope we have a better ending next time or maybe in our next life...i love you to Madara (you said kissing his forhead and putting covers on his naked back and left him sleeping peacefully)

-----------------------------------------------------------

should i make a part 2 ? if yes do tell me in the comments🐥