Senju Brothers x Reader

Y/N- oh no fucking way that I am going to marry the Senju brothers! like how the heck did you thought about it mom

Mom- Y/n you know we are broke and that's the only way we can make up with all the loans on our head

Y/N- that's stupid mom, you are asking me to marry both of them! like seriously BOTH THE SENJU BROTHERS!? I might have considered marrying one of them but marrying both of them? are you out of your mind?

Mom- well it what it is Y/n

Y/N- I don't fucking care about your 'it is what it is' you are practically ruining my life you know that!

Mom- look Y/n you have no other choice the Senju clan leader wants you to marry both his sons you can't back up now, end of discussion!

Y/N- what the fuck ever!

(you said and stomped out of your parent's house and made your way to your own house. You were a medical nin and worked for yourself and had a small clinic which was running properly and was bringing enough money to support yourself. You being now the only child of your parents made all the responsibility come on your shoulders, you loved your parents more than anything in this world but them practically selling you for money was something that broke your heart. You worked your ass off since you were little to help them but they never really acknowledged you & now this broke you completely.

In the end you ended up marrying both the Senju brothers; Hashirama Senju the next clan leader and the elder brother, Tobirama Senju the man known to hate Uchihas and the younger brother out of the two and then there was you their wife Y/N L/N now Y/N Senju a medical ninja & former spy.)

Hashirama- welcome Y/n

(he said with a smile on his face, you just nod and enter the house followed by Tobirama. They showed you your room while you just bowed to them before they left your room)

Y/N- *why is he being so nice to me! it's making me sick, all these nice gestures are making me sick*

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Y/N- hai

Hashirama- uh Y/n, I just came to tell you that the dinner will be ready in 20 minutes so join in time *smile*

(you just nod as he walks away from the door closing it behind him. You frustratedly throw yourself on the bed. Well you never liked someone being nice to you, it just made you feel sick in the core of your stomach, a part of you just wanted to beat the shit out of the person who was being nice to you but you controlled yourself. You being the younger sibling and a girl child made your parents see you as a burden. Your elder brother was preferred over you for obvious reasons, so when your brother died due to some illness and you became a medical ninja and a spy being the only bread owner in the house everyone started to treat you nicely. You absolutely hated it since they were only nice to you because you now earn money so whenever someone was nice to you, you think it's because they want something from you.

You got up and decided to change your clothes before heading out for dinner. After around 10 minutes you joined the Senju brothers for dinner. You saw the maid setting up the table and decided to help her)

Maid- Y-Y/n sama please leave the work to me

Y/N- please call me Y/n, only Y/n and what's wrong in helping you setting up the table

Maid- b-but you are the wife of the-

Y/N- haii haii I know that but that doesn't define why I shouldn't help you so let me do it...um it's an order!