Forever & always-Sasuke🍋

||contains harsh word, acts, blood and assault||

-----------------------------------------------------------

Priest- I now solemnly declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride

(he leaned in to kiss you but not your lips, he pecks the side of your lips and pulls back instantly)

Mikoto- ah i am so happy my little Sasuke is married now

Fugaku- *nods* he has got a nice girl

(you both walk out of the hall and meet your friends and family well basically his friends and family since you never really had anyone except your mom but she was no more. Everyone congratulated you both, you kept a small smile plastered on your face while Sasuke being Sasuke was unbothered)

Mikoto- oh my precious child Y/n, i am so happy to know that you are my daughter-in-law now

(she said bringing you in a hug as you hug her back. Fukagu comes to you and pats your head with a small smile on his face. Itachi congratulated you both and Izumi gave you a bone crushing hug.

You felt really happy to be a part of such a loving family. After the party you and Sasuke both went to his house. You sat next to him while he drives the car, you were looking outside the window lost in your thoughts when soon you both reached his huge mansion. Sasuke took over Fukagu's Mafia business since Itachi decided to have his own business company. The Uchihas were one of the powerful mafias so no doubt they were rich and all. You both got out the car and entered his house, you were greeted by the maids. Sasuke just walked to his room leaving you downstairs, the maids guide you to your shared bedroom.

Opening the door you saw Sasuke standing in front of you with his shirt off. For some reason he looked super pissed off, you didn't want to trouble him so you just took your clothes and entered the bathroom to get changed. After around 20 minutes you were back and saw him sitting on the bed. You gathered up your courage and decided to ask him if everything's okay?)

Y/N- is everything okay?

(he shots up his head looking at you with his piercing gaze sending chills through your spine. Within a second he grabs you by the neck and pins you on the bed. You struggle under him as you try to free yourself)

Sasuke- nothing's right you know why? because of you! i know you wanted to marry me for my money and because of you i couldn't marry my girlfriend Sakura!

(he says tightening his grip around your neck choking you. You hold on to his hand so he can free you but instead he grabs both of your hands and pins them above your head. Tears of pain leave your eyes and soon he releases his grip from your neck while you struggle to breathe. He rips off your clothes from your body exposing your naked body in front of him, you were about to shout but he stuffs your mouth with a piece of your clothing. He ties your hand together above your hands)

Sasuke- you wanted my money right now i will show you what happens when you loves one's money and ruins their happiness

(he said as he slaps your breast real hard making you whimper in pain. He tightly grabs your boobs and starts biting your neck. He pinches your nipples and pulls then causing you pain as you close your eyes.

He slowly starts to move down to your womanhood as he exposes his his huge member. He looks at you with anger and smirks while you move your head sideways in a no. He doesn't care about your signs as he slams his manhood right into you making him grunt & you loudly whimper in pain making you close your eyes, drops of tear leaves your eyes while a trail of blood runs down your womanhood)