Snake-Asuma

«Requested by- DianaMartinez200 »

___________________________________________

Y/N- hey babe!

Asuma- oh hi Y/n

Y/N- what happened? tired?

Asuma- yeah

Y/N- you should take rest, I'll get you a glass of water

(he nods and sits down on the couch as you brought him a glass of water. Drinking the water he handed you the glass back)

Asuma- thank you Y/n

Y/N- you're welcome, oh by the way where were you last night? I thought your mission was going to complete yesterday?

Asuma- Gai insisted on drinking so I went with him and after that I don't really remember

Y/N- ah it's okay, don't think about it too much. Just rest okay, should I give you a massage?

Asuma- no babe it's fine, can you please make me some food? I am really hungry

Y/N- sure! I'll make something real quick

(You said and went into the kitchen while Asuma sat their looking at you disappear)

Asuma- why don't I remember what happened last night?

(he said holding onto his head trying to remember the events. You and Asuma were in a relationship for 4 years now and you both were going to get married soon. Asuma was on a mission with Gai and Kurenai after completing the mission it was too late so they decided to rest in an inn. Gai insisted for drinking to which Asuma accepted his offer. He got drunk but what happened next he doesn't remember. He just found himself on his hotel bedroom and returned back to Konoha as soon as possible after waking up.

You prepared some hot miso soup which was a great hangover meal and served it to him. He gave you a smile and ate his food before going to his room to get a nap)

Y/N- looks like the mission was hard on him

(After a few hours of nap Asuma woke up and came to the living room. He saw you all dressed up as you were ready to leave)

Asuma- are you going somewhere?

Y/N- oh hey you're awake! well I am going to buy some groceries moreover I need to meet up with Kakashi and Gai for the next mission too.

Asuma- oh okay, be careful

Y/N- sure, I'll see you later

(You said and took your leave. You decided to meet up with Gai and Kakashi first to discuss about your next mission with them. You always had fun going on a missions with them, Kakashi was like an elder brother while Gai was your hyperactive bestfriend. After meeting up with them you went to the market and bought all the necessary items you needed. On your way back home you saw your bestfriend, Kurenai)

Y/N- hey Kurenai!

(You waved at her, she was shocked to suddenly see you. You ran up to her and pulled her in for a hug)

Y/N- hey how are you? how was your mission?

Kurenai- i-i am fine, it went well. What about you? how have you been?

Y/N- oh I am great

Kurenai- I am glad to know that

Y/N- wait what happened? is something wrong?