Dangos -Itachi🍋

[3rd PERSON POV]

Sasuke- nesān can we get onigiris and dangos please?

Y/N- sure Sasuke

(you said smiling to the little raven haired boy as he grabs your hand & drags you to the snack shop. On the way to the shop you met with two dark haired familiar boys)

Sasuke- nīchan! Shisui-san!

Shisui- Sasuke? Y/N? what are you both doing here?

Sasuke- Y/N nesān said if i trained properly today she'll buy me snacks

Shisui- so now you are here that means you did trained properly... that's great!

Itachi- well done Sasuke and thanks Y/N for helping Sasuke train for me

Y/N- it's my pleasure Itachi no need to thank me & Sasuke is really good at his skills

(you said smiling and patting Sasuke's head as the little boy was flustered at your action)

Sasuke- Y/N nesān my treat let's go!

Y/N- i'll see both of you later bye Itachi bye Shisu-ahhhh Sasuke wait don't drag me!

Shisui- Sasuke really likes her

Itachi- yeah

timeskip...

[At Itachi & Sasuke's house]

Sasuke- okāsan look Y/N nesān bought me snacks!

Mikoto- she did? did you said thank you to her?

(he nods and runs inside with the snacks)

Mikoto- Y/N arigato... you are such a nice girl

Y/N- Mikoto-san it's my pleasure please don't thank me afterall Sasuke is like my younger brother

Fugaku- oh Y/N, how are you doing?

Y/N- i am great Fugaku-san, how are you?

Fugaku- i am good Y/N, how is Sasuke's and your training going on?

Y/N- it's going great... Sasuke has improved his Shuriken & Kunai skills and i am still working on some forbidden medical ninjutsus (Fugaku nods)

Mikoto- that's great... hope Sasuke isn't bothering you alot, also Y/N can you do me a favour? (you nod) we both have to go to out of town for some urgent work so can you please take care of both of my boys *smiles*

Y/N- sure Mikoto-san!

Mikoto- arigato Y/n

(she said and both Mikoto and Fugaku leaves the house with their stuff)

Mikoto- Itachi really found a diamond

Fugaku- he sure did

(now you and Sasuke were both alone so both of you decided to play some games and enjoy the snacks)

Y/N- I WON AGAIN!

Sasuke- noooo, nesān you are so good at this game, you keep winning! *pouts*

Y/N- hehe don't worry Sasuke you'll become as good as me in this game

(you said doing the Itachi's head poke on his head, as his cheeks turn pinkish)

Sasuke- nesān can we eat dangos???

Y/N- let your nīchan come otherwise he'll be mad *giggles*