Stressed-Hashirama🍋

Hashirama- why don't he understand that both the clans can work together! we don't always have to fight or call a war on each other

(he said to himself sighing for the millionth time. Hashirama was stressed since Madara won't listen to him to form a friendly pact between the Senjus and Uchihas. He looks out of the window stressed thinking of million ways to make things work out. You entered the room with some tea but he seemed to not notice it. You felt bad that you couldn't really do anything as his wife to get his stress off. Keeping the tea on the table you walked towards him and hugged him from behind. He looks over his shoulder a smile appearing on his face as soon as he saw you smiling at him. He holds your hand and brings you in front of him hugging you close to his chest. Taking your scent in as he relaxes)

Y/N- stressed?

Hashirama- yeah a little bit

Y/N- don't be! you will start looking older than your actual age if you would stress so much

(You said looking at him, he chuckles and pinches your nose playfully making you giggle)

Hashirama- you are so adorable love

Y/N- tell me something I don't know

(He laughs and so do you. You both look at each, staring at each other with love and gentleness before leaning in for a kiss. Your lips moving in a rhythm with his, he embraces you more in his arms. Kissing your lips with his soft ones he entered his tongue and starts exploring inside. Both of your lips battling for dominance and the throne was taken by the God of Shinobi. You both pull away, a string of saliva attached to both of your lips as you both breathe heavily. Your cheeks flushed pink as you hold onto his shirt. He makes you look at him with his fingers on your chin, your (e/c) iris staring into his dark ones. He picks you up in bridal style and takes you towards your shared bed. Putting you gently on the bed he hovers over you capturing your lips with his. His hand cupping your face while the other one supporting your back. You hold onto him pulling him closer, his hand than starts to undress you one by one as he does the same for himself. Soon you both were in your underwears. He lays you down, interlocking his fingers with yours while his other hand runs along your body. He starts kissing you once again this time on your neck, his lips making contact with your skin made you giggle due to the ticklish feeling. He starts leaving his marks all over your neck, than on your chest until he was satisfied with his work. Pulling away he again captures your lips pressing his body against yours, you could feel his phallus growing against your stomach. Using your hands you set his member free since he helped you with your underwears. He groans in the kiss as you starts stroking his penis with your hands. You could feels his member getting harder and harder. Letting go off your lips and breathing heavily he runs his hand through his hair, oh how you loved his long silky hair especially when they were kinda messy. Giving you a quick peck he positions himself in front of your hole and before you would knew he slammed his member in you making your back arch & hold onto his hands)

Y/N- ah..ugh..mmh

(expressions of pain leave your mouth making him pick you up and hug you closer to him as he starts to whisper)

Hashirama- I love you...I love you so much...love

(his soft whispers soothing your pain, you adjust yourself and move your hips to give him a sign that he can start moving now. He did as you signalled him. He starts to thrust ever so slowly and gently making you feel amazing. His thrusts definitely getting deeper and deeper as the time goes by. You move away from him to look at him, he secures you holding you by your waist thrusting gently & gazing at you with a soft expression. Your flushed face, heavy breathing, red cheeks, (e/c) eyes were just enough for him to melt. You then lay him down by pushing him a little so that you were riding him now. Positioning himself in front of your womanhood you take him in one go making him groan in pleasure. Throwing your head back a little you adjust properly and start bouncing, he holds you by your waist. You start moaning in pleasure feeling him getting bigger and bigger inside you. His thick member stretching your inside walls. Your breast bouncing too along with your whole body, your hips going crazy as they move on their own. You bend down and kiss him as he kisses you back. His hands on your hips helping you with your actions. Your walls start to tighten around his member making him moan. The vibrations of his deep moan could be felt in your body. He holds you tightly and takes a 180° turn so that you were under him now. He increases his pace making sure you enjoy every single thrust he made deep in you, his member practically touching your womb now making you moan like crazy. Hitting your spot every single time with his deep thrusts he made sure to let you know how much he loved you by whispering sweet things in your ears. His thrusts getting sloppier, his member twitching in you giving you a sign he was about to cum. You were blanked and lost count how many times you came since it just felt so good every single minute. Feeling himself on the edge he holds your waist giving a final thrust releasing his load in you. You hold onto the bedsheets underneath you, your back arching feeling ecstatic at the feeling of his warm liquid filling in your hole.

Usually he avoids creampies afraid you might get pregnant since he didn't wanted to force more responsibilities on you but today he just couldn't stop himself. Your body twitches at the feeling of him filling you up, once done he pulls out making his load overflow out of you. Instantly taking a clothe he cleans you up and then kisses your forehead)

Hashirama- did it hurt too much?

Y/N- no I am fine *smile*

(he sighs in relief knowing he didn't hurt you. He then pulls over the blanket on both of you and you both cuddle and fall asleep)

timeskip...

Hashirama- what does the results say?

Y/N- all 5 of them came positive!

(You said excitedly holding onto the 5th pregnancy test. His eyes widen in horror, his face showing concern. You look at him confused)

Y/N- w-what happened honey? are you not happy?

Hashirama- I am b-but how will we take care of 5 kids? h-how will you give birth to all of them?

(he said nervously & genuinly concerned, you look at him with dotted eyes surprised at his innocence or say dumbness. You start to laugh making him confused)

Hashirama- love tell me! and don't laugh it's a serious thing! you are scaring me now!

Y/N- oh my god! you are so cute Hashi! don't worry we aren't having 5 kids, it's going to be one or maybe two not more than that okay

Hashirama- oh is that so?

Y/N- yes my dear!

Hashirama- *sighs* thank god! i was scared

(You laugh and then hug him, he wraps his arms securing you)

Y/N- are you happy?

Hashirama- more than happy! I am so excited to tell Tobirama that I am the creator of a little life within you!

(he said grinning widely making you giggle at his words)

Y/N- the kid might create more stress for you

Hashirama- I have handled Madara so i guess this would be much easier for me

(You laugh as he does the same)

Y/N- I hope our kid grows up to be just like you!

Hashirama- always stressed?

Y/N- *laughs* no silly! I mean friendly, kind, gentle, goofy, strong and adorable!

Hashirama- they surely will be!

(he said kissing your forehead and gently caressing your baby bump that still needed some time to appear)

___________________________________________