Everything-Tobirama🍋

«Requested by- myyolandaaa »

___________________________________________

Y/N- it's so tiring! I hate working on clan related documents!

(You said completing another file and opening a new one. You are Y/n Senju wife of Tobirama Senju formerly known as Y/n Uchiha, elder Sister to Kagami Uchiha who is a student of your husband. Surprising right? like how can The Tobirama Senju marry an Uchiha? Well it all started years back when Tobirama caught a liking to Kagami and his "Will of fire" rather than the "Uchiha's curse of hatred". You would sometimes visit Kagami while he trained with Tobirama, Kagami introduced you to him and told Tobirama that you were the reason he followed the Will of fire and wanted the Konoha to be a better place. This caught Tobirama's attention, he quite caught a liking to you and your kind nature. Despite being an Uchiha he never ill treated you or your brother, time went by and you fell for him and so did he and you both eventually ended up getting married. Your clan didn't really mind your decision since they thought it can be a better way to set up a peace treaty between the two clans.

You stretched your arms looking over the files that had information about the clans and their deeds and works towards Konoha. Tobirama was out on a mission so you were covering his work in the office for Hashirama. Hashirama was always a sweetheart to you, he loved you as his sister-in-law so you would always help him out whenever Tobirama could not. Closing the last file you throw yourself back on the chair as you think about your husband, although he is rude according to people but he never was to you, he loved you dearly as if his life depends on your existence. You were lost in his thoughts, you wanted him so bad, you were missing his kisses, his cherry red orbs, his rare smile that he would only show you but mostly his touch. It has been quite a long since both of you did it well mostly because someone would disturb you both but now you were craving for him to touch you. Completing your work you made your way to yours and Tobirama's house, you both recently got the new house before he left for the mission since you both needed privacy so that no one would disturb your love making sessions. You entered the house and sat on the couch not sure what to do, you decided to rest your eyes for awhile when suddenly you heard the front door open revealing Tobirama. Taking off his armor he made his way to you and pulled you in for a kiss, you were able to feel the lust and longing of touch in the kiss. You kissed him back for a few but than pulled back leaving him confused)

Y/N- not this easily hun

(You said seductively and walked to your room, he follows you and grabs your arm turning you & pulling you close to him)

Tobirama- so you think you can have me?

Y/N- well...couldn't I?

Tobirama- oh fucking heavens

Y/N- yes...or no? I want an answer

(You said pulling his face close to you staring into his eyes)

Tobirama- yes

Y/N- *chuckle* just the answer I expected

(You said and walked into the room as Tobirama followed you. You sat down on the bed with your legs crossed)

Y/N- tell me what you need baby?

Tobirama- i-i need...

(Tobirama was flustered seeing how you were dominating him, he loved it when you are like this)

Y/N- can't hear you!

Tobirama- I need you

(he spit out as you just look at him with a smirk, you motion him to come close to you and he did sitting on his knees in front of you. You literally had him wrapped around your fingers)