My doll-Madara🍋

Y/N- *why does he gotta be so perfect?*

(you thought to yourself while thinking about your crush, Madara. You like that guy no no no you LOVE that guy with all your heart. He doesn't know it yet since you weren't sure if likes you more than just a friend. You were day dreaming about him when suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts)

Madara- it's not a time to day dream Y/n

Y/N- huh...oh Madara-sama I am sorry

Madara- hn c'mon we gotta complete the work soon

(you nod getting back to work, even though you should be working with your full concentration but you couldn't help looking at Madara. You would steal glances while reading and signing the papers, you blushed a bright red and looked back at the file you had)

-

Sana- why don't you just ask him directly?

Y/N- are you crazy? i-i mean you know right I can't do that directly like out of nowhere imagine I ask him "hey Madara do you like me?" that's so awkward!

Sana- *facepalms* well can't expect much from you, okay so why don't you ask him if he likes someone? or does he likes a girl? he would definitely tell you if he does you are his only female friend afterall

Y/N- hmm...I mean if he likes any other girl I would be sure that he doesn't likes me well that's going to hurt but I guess that's what I'll do

Sana- also do observe how he behaves around you like does he make eye contact to you while talking? or you know leans in while talking to you? does he gives you small compliments, steal glances at you. You know right what i am trying to say and yeah do let me know what was his answer

Y/N- ok ok got it and ofcourse i am going to tell you! c'mon I gotta go now see you later!

(you waved her goodbye and Sana returned it. You were too curious to know what Madara feels about you so you took your bestfriend's help.
On reaching his office you knocked the door and entered the room when you heard a 'come in')

Y/N- hey! how was your day?

Madara- the usual

Y/N- oh okay

(you said taking your seat, you noticed how he didn't even bothered to take his eyes off the papers in front of him to talk to you. He could feel you staring him as he spoke without looking at you)

Madara- you have something to ask?

Y/N- uh yeah kind of

Madara- go ahead

Y/N- well I wanted to know do you like someone? like 'like' someone?

Madara- why the sudden interest?

(he said looking at you making you flinch)

Y/N- well you know everybody does have feelings for someone in a romantic way so I was curious do you like or love someone?

Madara- hn I don't believe in such stupid things moreover I don't want to waste my time on this and you shouldn't either so get back to work Y/n

(he said putting his attention back on the papers)

Y/N- yeah *so it means he doesn't see me more than just a friend*

(days went by and you accepted the fact that Madara has no feelings for you and he sees you only as a friend. You felt heartbroken but you knew you can't force someone to love you or like you back. You decided to move on from him but little did you know that he started to fall for you. He did said that he has no time for all this but it was because he wasn't sure about his feelings. He did liked you more than just a friend, he pictures you and him together but being The Madara Uchiha he just can't be straightforward about how he feels.