Wet dreams-Neji🍋

Neji- I hate attending these stupid parties

(Neji said driving back to his home late at night. He was attending a party which was thrown by one of his clients. He asked you to join him but you were too tired and skipped the idea of going to the party. Reaching the house he parks his car outside making his way inside. It was around 2:30 am in the morning. The lights were off giving him a sign that you were asleep. He made his way towards your shared bedroom when suddenly he heard a whimper. Confused he looked around, not seeing anything he walks inside towards the bed and saw you sleeping . The satin sheets were covering half of your body)

Neji- look at you, a sleeping beauty right there

(he said removing some of your hairs from your face making you wiggle a little. He decides not to disturb you and makes his way straight into the bathroom. Getting cleaned up he changes into a comfy robe wearing nothing under besides a boxer. He was tieing his hair when he suddenly heard another whimper . He looks around in the room but couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from. He heard a little moan this time which came from your direction. He finishes what he was doing making his way towards you. He looks at you and found you moving a little in your sleep. He was unsure what was happening until you moaned his name this time. He was surprised but didn't mind it at all. He takes the satin sheet off your legs and noticed your panty was wet)

Neji- so someone's having wet dreams about me huh

(he smirks a little and taking off his robe he crawls under the sheet. Taking your panties off he licks off the juices leaking your hole. A string of saliva and your juices stretching. You moan again in your sleep making him smirk)

Neji- there we go wifey, let's make your wet dreams come true

(he said spreading your legs and starts to run his fingers through your folds making you jerk a little. He starts to rub your clit using two of his fingers as he occasionally kisses your womanhood. Pinching your sensitive clit, playing with your folds he was proud to get noises out of you. Taking his fingers off he gives a good suck to your lower lips and then slowly enters his middle finger in making you moan. He starts to move his finger in and out. Not much satisfied with your reaction he adds two more fingers making you wiggle and moan even louder. He was happy with your response since you were in a deep sleep but he still managed to get the sounds out of you. He starts to move his fingers in and out eventually going faster and faster, after a good amount of time you finally came. You were sweating and panting heavily while still being asleep. He let's the juices come out of you and once it was done he drags your hole closer to him so he can devour you well. He starts to lick off your folds clean and then your hole. He than starts to suck your clit making you moan louder and louder with every hard suck he did. Neji than make his was to your hole and starts sucking real hard from the beginning this time. Your sleepy moans were like honey to his ears and he wanted to hear more of it. Sucking your hole hard he would occasionally pinch or play with your clitoris. His action were making your thighs close with his face sandwiched in between. Your thighs were squeezing him giving me more access to go deeper with his tongue play. It wasn't too long that you finally came for the 2nd time panting heavily as sweat drips down your face to your chest.

He raises your legs and keeps them on his shoulder positioning himself to attack you again with his mouth. He was determine to eat you well enough. You were starting to feel him in the core of your stomach making you jerk more and more with every hard suck he did. You felt the events getting to much real in your dreams making you open your eyes and sit straight. You were panting heavily)

Y/N- this i-is a dream, j-just a dream

(You mumbled trying to get away the feeling that someone might have broke into your house and was doing all such dirty things to you. Suddenly the sheets get off of you)