Stuck With Me- Shisui

||This or any other storyline has nothing to do with Kishimoto's one, so the age or events are different from his||

-----------------------------------------------------------

[3rd PERSON POV]

Itachi- so are you going to tell him or not?

Y/N- i want to but....AHHHH
(you said grabbing your head)

Itachi- if you won't tell him how is he going to know?

Y/N- b-but i am scared especially when you know who my father is! but i truly like him...

Itachi- but you are nothing like your father...you are totally opposite of him, sometimes i doubt if he really is your father?

Y/N- to be honest i doubt that too sometimes
(you both laughed)

Shisui- what are you guys talking about?

Itachi- oh Shisui well nothing special...ah i have to go Sasuke must be waiting for me to train him...bye Shisui, bye Y/N!
(he said winking towards you and ran)

Y/N- i-Itachi shit *how could he just leave me* (you thought)

Shisui- Y/N isn't Sasuke only 2 years old? what is Itachi going to train him...how to use a pacifier? or how to properly pee in the diaper?
(you both looked at each other and then laughed)

Y/N- um..Shisui i have something to tell you

Shisui- yes what is it Y/N?

Y/N- ilikeyousomuch!

Shisui- can you say it a bit slower

Y/N- huh...just leave it...

Shisui- i like you too Y/N!
(you looked at him shocked while he just smiled at you and so did you)

-
timeskip to few years...

Y/N- dad no you can't do that!

Danzo- i can what i want to!

Y/N- but why? seriously are you this jealous of Hiruzen-sama that he was chosen as the Hokage or is it because of your stupid obsession with the Uchihas & Sharigan?
(you felt a stinging pain in your cheek since your lovely father just slapped you)

Danzo- i don't like that tone of yours Y/N...if only you weren't my daughter i-

Y/N- would have killed me like mom by your stupid experiments with Orochimaru?
(you said looking straight into eyes, you were scared of him but you never liked his selfish and stupid decisions and you could do anything to stop him)

Danzo- are you really going against you father?
(he said holding you by your chin tightly, you didn't answered and he throws you across the room)
DON'T GO AGAINST ME Y/N...YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!

(he said leaving you alone as you struggled to get up.

YES you are the daughter of Danzo Shimura but nobody believed it & sometimes you yourself couldn't believe it. You were totally opposite of what your father was. You were considered as the most skilled, kind, beautiful, strong, selfless kunoichi in the Konoha but your father didn't liked the idea of you being helpful, selfless and kind to everyone.

You got to know about your father's plan of eliminating the Uchiha clan and acquire the Sharingans which you didn't liked a bit not because your boyfriend is an Uchiha but because the Uchiha clan has nothing to do with your dad's stupid obsession of being the Hokage and Sharingans)