Disguise-Kakashi

«Requested by- willow113024 »

___________________________________________

Kakashi- babe c'mon open the door, I am sorry okay!

Y/N- go away Kakashi!

Kakashi- baby c'mon don't be like this I got busy with work

Y/N- you are such a liar Kakashi! you promised that we will go shopping together and you don't even remember

Kakashi- there was so much work to do in the Hokage's office

Y/N- yeah right Lord Sixth! you were dozed off after reading your stupid icha icha books!

Kakashi- *how does she know?*

Y/N- Iruka told me everything!

Kakashi- *I am screwed* babe c'mon let's go shopping now! I'll buy you everything you want, just touch the thing and it will be yours

(You opened the door of your shared bedroom)

Y/N- no I don't want to go anywhere with you Lord sixth, I'll go alone!

Kakashi- babe you know I love you right! you are my sweet, adorable wifey!

Y/N- don't think your sweet talks will work on me, this is the 3rd time you have repeated the same mistake.

Kakashi- i am sorry babe

Y/N- don't follow me! I am going shopping, ALONE.

(You said slamming the door on his face. He knew you were really angry since it's his third time cancelling your shopping plan but being the caring husband he was he can't let you go alone when he was supposed to take you out. He quickly disguises himself as Sukea and decides to accompany you.

You were in a bad mood after knowing what Kakashi actually was doing that cancelled your plans. You wanted to choke him to death but you decided to not do that since you just loved him too much. With a frown on your face you made your way towards the market place)

Sukea- why does the gorgeous lady have a frown on her face?

(You turned to look to your side and saw a guy with brown hair, purple eyeshadow, purple eye markings, grey eyes and a mole on his face. You look at him curiously)

Y/N- who are you?

Sukea- I am a freelance reporter, my name is Sukea

Y/N- oh it's nice to meet you Sukea-san

Sukea- likewise, if I am not wrong you are Lord sixth's wife?

Y/N- yeah, Hatake Y/n

Sukea- as mentioned, you are really gorgeous and soft spoken

(he said with a smile recording you with his camera. You were slightly blushing at his words)

Sukea- Y/n-san if you don't mind i would like to interview you

Y/N- sure, but I am currently going to market will it be okay?

Sukea- oh that's even great I don't mind documenting your day

(You just nod and start walking alongside him as he recorded you)

Sukea- so Y/n-san how long you and Lord sixth have been married for?