Key to heaven-Kakashi

«Requested by- willow113024 »

___________________________________________

Naruto- Y/n sensei how does heaven feels?

(You choked on your food hearing Naruto's words. You look at him as he gave you a mischievous smile. You and Kakashi were invited for dinner by Kushina and Minato as you both returned with Naruto & his team from a mission. You all were sitting on the dinner table enjoying your food when suddenly Naruto blurted the above words out)

Y/N- I don't know, where does that even come from?

Naruto- eh but I heard you say you were in heaven last night!

(Kakashi choked his food too while Minato and Kushina stared at you both. Your cheeks start to heat up, you whisper to Kakashi)

Y/N- I thought you locked the door!

Kakashi- I did but I guess the lock was broken or something

(he whispered back while Naruto looked at you both with a smirk)

Naruto- Kakashi sensei you have the key to the heaven right!

(You just sat there with a red face not knowing what to answer. Kushina and Minato just kept looking back and forth at you and Kakashi)

Kakashi- i guess

Naruto- so does entering the heaven feels great?

Kakashi- yes it does

Naruto- but if it feels great than why was Y/n sensei screaming?

(your face turned even redder hearing his words, you just played with the food with your chopsticks)

Kushina- Naruto where are you getting this from dattebane?

Naruto- mom I heard Y/n sensei scream, she looked like she was in pain but she kept screaming "oh this feels so good"

(Kakashi's eyes widen hearing Naruto repeat the same words that you were saying the previous night while you both were doing "the deed". His face turned pink but lucky for him he had the mask)

Naruto- Kakashi sensei you should not enter heaven too fast dattebayo!

Y/N- *fuck he heard that too*

Kakashi- I was not

Y/N- *this bakashi is making the conversation worse*

Naruto- oh I know you are lying but I don't get it why was Y/n sensei jumping if she was entering the heaven dattebayo

(You let go off the chopsticks hanging your face low with a bright red tint all over your face. Minato just kept a straight face eating his dinner while Kushina's eye twitched)

Naruto- I know you entered the heaven from the back door too dattebayo!

(Minato's eyes were on Kakashi while he just tried to stay calm)

Naruto- Y/n sensei did you have fun having Kakashi sensei's key in your hole?

(he asked with a smirk making both Kushina and Minato shock. Minato drank the tea from his cup while Kushina just sat there unable to process what her not so very little & innocent Naruto said. You felt like steam was releasing from your body due to all the embarrassment, you just wanted to shrink and disappear. Kakashi was red too not knowing how to overcome this whole conversation)

Naruto- c'mon Y/n sensei you said you liked it, didn't you? you said you liked it rough dattebayo!

(the pair of couple sat there, the older couple remain unfazed while the young couple was having a hard time facing them. Minato mentally noted to not send Naruto on missions when both you and Kakashi are together in it ever again.)

Naruto- the key was huge wasn't it Y/n sensei?

(the little blonde was totally aware about the awkwardness that he created in the room. He was enjoying teasing and exposing his senseis who recently became a married couple. Minato kept eating his food eyeing his student, Kakashi while Kushina kept eyeing her student, Y/n. Kushina mentally noted down to keep Naruto away from Jiraiya and burn down Kakashi's icha icha series)

Naruto- ofcourse the hole was small and the key was big because Kakashi sensei kept saying "you are tight"

(the couple was sweatdropping as their student revealed their unholy statements and deeds in front of their teachers. None of them spoke besides the little blonde guy, who was proud of spying on his sensies during their private session)

Naruto- but nevertheless Kakashi sensei loved entering the heaven dattebayo! afterall he entered it 3 times back to back

(You just wanted to disappear at this point, you were already sore after the 3 long sessions and now Naruto was salting the wounds again. Kakashi just sat there with his eyes wide open as if he was in a coma. Minato kept eating his food unbothered while Kushina was just shocked)

Naruto- look I also found the souvenir you got from heaven dattebayo!

(Naruto said pulling out a tied up used condom which had proofs of your long night & a piece of satin clothe which Kakashi used to tie your hands.

Both your and Kakashi's eyes widen in horror at the sight of the swaying condom in front of your eyes. Kakashi panicked and took the condom from Naruto's hand walking to the dustbin to throw it)

Kakashi- y-you are not supposed to touch that thing!

Naruto- but Y/n sensei can have it in her hole!

(and there it was the last straw for Kakashi, he fell face first on the floor. His face red as a tomato, steam coming off his face. Naruto smirked and then looked at you)

Naruto- Y/n sensei can I enter the heaven too with my key in your hole when I grow up dattebayo?

*THUD*

(and there goes you falling face first on your food with your dark red face due to all the embarrassement.

Minato just kept eating his food like an unbothered king as if his son just didn't exposed his students. Kushina's eye twitched, her hair started to flow in anger. She cracks her knuckles and pulls Naruto away from the dining room taking him in his room)

Minato- may lord bless all of their souls

(Minato said drinking his tea as he looked at his passed out students and heard his 12 year old son's cries for help)

___________________________________________

I know it is short but hope you find it fun!
I wrote this way back actually so yeah it was in my draft for awhile now. Since i wasn't satisfied with what I wrote back then but I finally did some more editing to it. Hope you guys enjoyed it✨️