"Just for that kitten, your night just got a whole lot worse" Ryder said as he opened the floor boards on the yacht. It was a tiny space only big enough to hold one person, "Get in" he said. He had to be joking there was no way he was going to lock me in there.  "Master" I said looking at him, "kitten get in now" he said and I knew I had to obey him the tears rolling down my cheeks. I was hoping he wasn't going to leave me there for a long time. Once I lay down he cuffed my wrists and my legs and I was stuck. I noticed him pull out a gag and he said "open" and I did as he put it in my mouth. "Goodnight kitten" he said kissing my forehead, I tried to beg him with my eyes but he put the floorboard down leaving me in the dark. I was pissed beyond pissed how long was he going to leave me. I heard him walk away and this was not good, there was no way he was leaving me. I get I rolled my eyes a bunch and he hates that but this was bull shit, I tried to move and at least free myself but the space was tiny. I was slightly claustrophobic and this was all a bit too much for me . I cried not knowing how long I was here, but there was no way I was going to sleep. The more I tried to free myself the tighter everything became and I was literally stuck. This punishment sucked so bad I would almost rather be in the dungeon with Drew at this point. I wasn't sure of the time but I knew it had been hours being locked in here, and I could hear footsteps above me, was it Ryder or someone else. Even though I was super angry at Ryder I would take him if it meant getting out. 

The footsteps left and I was still stuck in this damn hole, I cried more but I think I fell asleep at one point. I might have been super uncomfortable, but I was tired too, and my body just did its own thing. After what felt like forever to me, the floorboard rose, and Ryder was there he had water and food thank god. "Morning kitten" he said as he took the gag out and I didn't even look at him. "Drink this please" he said, I drank it because I was thirsty and I also needed to pee so I hoped he was going to let me out. "Master I need to pee please" I said, "Okay" he said as he uncuffed me and let me out. I ran to the bathroom and as I relieved myself I cried that was awful and no matter how mad I was at my husband I wanted nothing more that to hold him. I walked back out to him and he was waiting for me. "Eat kitten" he said and I ate the breakfast but I was not prepared for what was coming next. "Get in" he said, "master please no I am sorry" I said, "I know you are but tell me kitten who is in charge?" he asked me, "you are master" I said sadly, "exactly now get in" he said and I sighed but I lay back down in the hole and he cuffed me back in, "now I am not going to gag you kitten but you will stay silent until I come back. If you don't you will be in here a very long time" he said and I nodded not going to give him the satisfaction I was pissed. "Tell me you heard me kitten" he said, "yes master" I said knowing things could get ugly if I didn't reply. "Good girl" he said as he closed me in once again and I was in the dark, I hated this punishment more than all the others. I would take paddles and whips even waterboarding at this point. I just wanted to get out of this hole, it was the worst and it was to small of a space to even move an inch. I was stuck, cold and my back was getting sore from laying on the hard floor. 

I had no idea how long I was in there but it felt like forever and that is the part that sucked, I could hear people talking above me. "I think she learned her lesson Ryder" I heard Drew say, "maybe but I need to hear that from her" he said, I would tell him anything he wanted if he just let me out. The floorboard lifted and I was looking into his sexy blue eyes and he said, "Kitten did you learn something?" "Yes master, I am sorry for yelling at you and taking control. I am sorry for swearing and I am extremely sorry for disrespecting you and your authority when I rolled my eyes several times. I am sorry sir" I said. Ryder uncuffed me and let me up and I ran from him from everyone. I ran to our room and the bathroom and locked the door and cried as I turned the shower on. I needed to get myself together but I was so hurt and angry it has been what 12 hours or so being locked in there it was horrible.