Ch 79 - An Unexpected Time

After some appearing and disappearing Kenji ended up in front of a shopping centre.

Kenji: This is...

Gojo: The test mission I had my students practice in. Though it seems it ended up being a bit tougher that I researched.

Gojo was standing next to Kenji with a bucket of chicken he picked up on the way here.

Kenji: {Why am I in the JJK 0 movie? I searched up Jujutsu Kaisen didn't I?}

[After finishing the tutorial you are able to go anywhere or any when in a fictional universe. If unspecified with your parameters you will be taken to the true beginning of the fictional universe you selected and place you in a place deemed appropriate.]

Kenji: {So when I was in the middle of a street for DXD that was deemed appropriate?}

[Yes.]

Kenji: {Figures.}

Gojo: I think they're about done. Let's head inside and have you greet your new students.

Kenji: Are you handing me the class because you don't like talking?

Gojo: Nah. As much as it may not look like it...

Gojo said while holding the bucket of chicken and eating. Both Kenji and Gojo walking inside.

Gojo: I like teaching. Helping students reach their full potential. Especially this year. While all my students are great there's one student that shows some real promise. In fact here he is. YUTA SAY HI!

Gojo pointing a chicken bone at Yuta then towards Kenji who looked completely unamused.

Yuta: ANOTHER CURSED SPRIT!

Yuta charged in and raised his sword. A dark purple energy emanating out of it. Yuta brang his sword downwards on Kenji. Slashing from his left shoulder downwards but on contact the sword shattering and the energy dissipated.

Kenji: Please stop. {I'd rather not fight your terrifying girlfriend.}

Yuta: TOGE!

Yuta covered his ears. Toge opened his mouth. Kenji stood there and looked forward. But not towards Toge.

Toge: D...

Gojo appeared in front of Toge and placed a piece of chicken in his mouth.

Gojo: You look tired. Here have some food. You too Yuta. Have some chicken.

Yuta: But Gojo sensei, what about the Cursed spirit?!

Gojo: That's not a cursed spirit. That's... Oh yeah what's your name?

Kenji: Soto Kenji.

Gojo: This is Kenji.

Gojo said holding his bucket of chicken. Toge eating the piece that Gojo was holding in front of his mouth.

Yuta: Kenji?

Yuta turned to look up at Kenji.

Kenji: Sup.

Kenji said really unenthusiastically.

Gojo: From today onwards Kenji is your classes new teaching assistant! So greet you new teacher.

Yuta looked completely surprised but gave a quick bow towards Kenji.

Yuta: I'm sorry about attacking you just now. It's just you don't look...

Kenji: Human. *Sigh* I totally understand.

Toge walked up to Kenji.

Kenji: Hey.