Ch 63 - Finally Some Loving (Lemon)

Even though both Kenji and Mina were on the edge they still made time for all of the foreplay. Deeply and passionately they kissed each other all over. Mina kissed each scale on Kenji and Kenji kissed every part of Mina. Though Kenji felt he was getting more out of this. His slight showed his wings. Only slightly extending them out as Mina kissed his warm wings. It was sensitive to Minas touch and her kisses felt cold so they made him shiver in pleasure. Mina liked the warm touch against her lips.

Kenji: Mina... higher... please.

Mina heard Kenji and ran her kisses higher along his wing. Kenji scratched at the floor as his body tensed.

Mina: I think it's about time to get the show on the road.

Mina took his trousers off.

Kenji: Let me just get the some rubber. You would be surprised how many variations there are for mutants. Many shapes and sizes. There was even a double one.

Kenji reached for his trousers, but as he did this Minas put her hand on top of his to stop him.

Kenji: Mina?

Mina: Don't worry. We won't need them.

Kenji: What abo...

Mina: I said don't worry.

Mina placed herself above his hard penis. Slowly going down.

Kenji: Mina wait. I rea... Ahhhh.

Both Mina and Kenji moaned in pleasure. Goop leaked out of his back and turned the walls black.

Mina: What was that?

Kenji: Don't worry. We can be as loud as we want.

Mina looked at Kenji before bouncing up and down. Moaning loudly, Kenji not without his small moans.

Mina: Kenji... ahhh.. I love you.

Her bounces go harder and harder.

Kenji: Mina... Your my everything.

Mina leant down and kissed Kenji. Their lips connected together. Their tongues invaded each others mouth as Mina constantly bounced on his penis. They were both at this for what felt like an eternity. It was if they teased each other so much they forgot how to cum for a while. 25 minutes and 13 seconds into it they were both finally close.

Kenji: I'm... I'm about to cum.

Mina: Do it inside me Kenji.

Kenji: WHAT! No I need to pull out.

Mina: Don't worry about it

Mina started bouncing even harder than before. Holding on Kenji by the waist.

Kenji: M... Mina... Stop... I'm about to... ahhhh.

Kenji release his load deep into Mina as she held herself down on Kenji. It felt as if something was finally off his shoulders but after the amazing massive release another boulder was placed on his shoulders at the realisation.

Kenji: Oh my god what did I just do.

Mina got off.

Mina: That felt amazing. Ready for round two? Kenji?

Kenji was mumbling to himself a lot like Izuku.

Kenji: What if she gets pregnant? I'll have to get a job. A house. I'll be a dad. The responsibility I'll have. What about the invasions? Will they stop if I stay in a universe? What if I end up like my fath...

[When an invasion occurs you will be pulled out of the universe you are in and forced to finish the Invasion.]

Kenji: Fuck what would happen if I die and Mina is left by herself? I'd be nearly as bad a my father. I can't le...

Mina: KENJI! It's fine I won't get pregnant.

Kenji snapped out of it and looked at Mina.

Kenji: Is it a safe day?

Mina: No.

Kenji: Oh n...

Mina: But it's still fine.

Kenji: Oh you're on birth control.

Mina: Again, no.

Kenji: I so sor...

Mina: Kenji just let me speak for a second.

Mina placed her finger on his lips.

Mina: I won't get pregnant because I can do this.

Mina moved her hand and put it near her pussy. Slowly inserting her finger in. Then after a bit taking it out.

Kenji: You can finger yourself?

Mina: No. I can use my quirk.

Kenji: How does aci... Ohhhhh.

Mina smiled at the fact Kenji now understood.

Mina: So are your ready for round 2?

Kenji: I should ask you if you're ready for the whole night?

Mina kissed Kenji as they began going again. However his size limited what positions they could do. cowgirl, reverse cow girl, 69, butterfly, rocking horse, spooning, Kenji using Mina and fucking her like an onahole. They did every position they could think of.

They it began getting Kinkier. Mina wanted to be restrained, Kenji wanted to test his magic and made black tentacles. They got extremely kinky and for Kenji who found out he lacked a refractory period he went on with Mina forever. She was getting extremely tired but loved the pleasure and when she saw his face. She fell more in love with him.

By the time the sun rose they both had cum many times. Everytime Kenji did it inside and every time Mina used her acid. When Kenji took Mina of of his penis Mina used her acid quirk again and fell completely unconscious without taking her fingers out of her. Kenji cleaned himself and Mina up, placing her in bed. He however, was still hard and had to wait for it to go down.

Kenji: I love you Mina.

Kenji kissed Mina on the forehead and went to sleep on the floor while Mina slept on his broken bed.

Scene change

Aizawa: Does anyone know where Kenji and Mina are today.

All Might: AFTER TALKING TO HIM HE DISAPPEARED.

Jiro: Mina went back to her room. She's probably still asleep.

Todoroki: I didn't hear anything from Kenji. His room was quiet.

Aizawa: I'll get on with todays lesson then.

Aizawa started teaching the class while Mineta looked back towards Kirishima and mouthed.

Mineta: I told you so.

Kirishima tilted his head. Not understanding what he meant.