Ch 45 - Lots Of Attention

An Aura of darkness emanated from Kenji in class. While Issei was confused no one remembered Yuuma. Kenji was annoyed that he was left with nothing after yesterdays fight.

After Kenji disappeared

Kenji was on top of some random roof after revealing himself to Rias making his power and ability know.

Kenji: Time to get my rewards.

[Congratulations on defeating Raynare.
What would you like to copy:
Light Based magic: Tap for more
Other magic: Tap for more
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

Kenji tapped Light based magic and other magic ready.

Kenji: Your a wizard Kenji!

[You are unable to copy Light Based Magic due to users inability to use magic.]

[You are unable to copy Other Magic due to users inability to use magic.]

Kenji: Eh?!

Present

Kenji was now muttering under his breath slightly scaring people around him in class.

Kenji: Can't absorb light based magic because I can't use magic. But I can't get magic without becoming a magical being and I can't become a magical being unless I become a slave. BECAUSE IM NOT SOME BUTLER OF SOME CLUT SHIT!!

Everyone in class jumped.

Issei: My god! Ahhh! What the hell?!

Issei grabbed his head in pain. Kenji looked towards his left and Issei was right next to him.

Kenji: Oh. Issei. What do you want?

Issei: Why do you seem like your having a worse day than me.

Kenji: My plans have been thwarted and now I have to take the longest route to get what I want.

Issei: Yeah yeah very interesting. Do you happen to remember Yuuma. Black hair, cute...

Kenji: *Pfff* Not anymore.

Issei: Huh?

Kenji: Yes I remember her. The girl that you kept eying up.

Issei: You did too. Staring at her ass and ogling.

Kenji: Nah.

Issei: Ya.

Kenji: NAH!

Issei: YA!

Random 1: OMG HE HERE!

Random 2: HE LOOKS SO AMAZING!

A blonde shining white knight strolled into the class and stood in front of Issei and Kenji.

???: Issei, Kenji. My Q... I mean the Ocult Research Club president would like to see you two.

Random 1: WHAT DOES RIAS WANT WITH THOSE TWO!

Random 3: SO LUCKY.

Kenji: Lead the way oh valiant knight.

Issei: Why wo... OW OW PLEASE STOP! LET GO KENJI!

Kenji dragged Issei by the ear following the pretty boy blonde to a less than inviting building.

Kenji: {Is this different? I remember Issei getting stabbed a second time but was that before or after. Ah oh well. If he doesn't get stabbed again that probably a good thing.}

A room door was opened and he was met this a small white haired girl in front of him.

???: What are you?