Ch 58 - Hentai (Lemon)

Mina: Are you just going to stare. I know I left you soooo unsatisfied last time. You must of wanted to ravage me right there. Plowing my insides.

Kenji got on his knees and practically matched her height. Kenji grabbed her ass his hands completely holding each cheek. Kenji kissed Mina passionately. His hands feeling every inch of her ass.

Mina: Oh you must really need it. Were those hentai girls really that hot?

Kenji: Not as hot as you.

Kenji kisses Mina more. Mina slowly invaded his mouth with her tongue. Kenji was on the receiving end, but he couldn't have that. Kenji slowly pushed back, they were both fighting an intense battle but Mina was on the loosing side. Mina tapped Kenji on the leg and they parted the kiss.

Mina was panting for breath as they parted.

Mina: Let's take this to the bed.

Kenji: I'll break it those.

Mina: Oh I'm sure you will.

Kenji: No I'll literally break it. I'm too heavy now with my size.

Mina: Oh?!

There was then a silence in the air. Mina then got on her knees.

Mina: Should I take them off or will you.

Kenji then quickly took off his trousers and underwear revealing a large member at full salute. All 10 inches in length and 7 inches girth. It was completely black but without scales. It felt really warm like hot rocks.

Mina: Woah! Was it always this big.

Kenji: It was a bit smaller but nothing too different. If I was to give a mea... Ahh.

Mina began to suck the tip. Applying a vacuum while using her tongue to stimulate the tip.

Kenji: M... Mina. This feels... great.

Mina then tried to take it deep. Going a bit more than half way and bobbing her head there. Each bob of her head brought Kenji more ecstasy. Her mouth and throat felt so tight. Her tongue providing even more stimulation. Mina began to bob her head faster. Her speed increasing more and more.

Kenji: Mina... not so fast... I'm gonna...

Mina then slowed down. Keeping Kenji high on that edge. Just as Mina felt his penis twitching more she quickly took it out of her mouth. His penis was twitching wildly. Right on the edge.

Kenji: Wh...

Mina: No. I will not finish and your not allowed to cum. I'm mad at you.

Kenji: {It's a trap!}

Mina: The only way I'll forgive you is if you get me off like last time.

Kenji: Mina pl...

Mina: I won't forgive you otherwise.

Mina had an evil grin. She liked the feeling of being controlled by Kenji. But right now she could help but like the feeling of having him wrapped around her finger.

Kenji: You know what. You wish is granted.

A small black ball formed on his finger as he touched her with it.

Mina: {What was that? Wait why can't I move?}

Kenji: I'm going to get you off so well. Mina lie on the floor and spread your legs.

Mina did exactly that. Lying back on the floor and lifting her legs wide in the air.

Mina: {This is really new but something about Kenji seems so hot. Somethings throbbing inside of me. Do it Kenji. Please.}

Kenji got down to the floor and clicked his fingers.

Mina: {OH MY GOD!! I ALREADY FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO CUM! WHAT DID KENJI DO?!}

Kenji had temporally increased her sensitivity by 10x and added a special surprise. His breath against his pussy felt like a drug she could never get off. Kenji then got to work. Going right down on her. His tongue caressing her clit and a slight spark teasing it.

Mina: {AHHHHH. ITS THAT AGAIN. THAT SPARK. YES KENJI. ITS SO GOOD. IM SO CLOSE.}

Kenji: Are you liking my surprise.

Mina: {WAIT? I CANT CUM! NO NO NO! KENJI PLEASE I WAS SO CLOSE! PLEASE KENJI! LET ME CUM.}

Kenji kept this up but Kenji wasn't the type to just get equal. No. Kenji was going to make sure she remembered who was in charge. Continuing this ride on the edge for for an hour. His hot tongue, the sparks it was driving Mina Insane on the inside. Her legs were shaking even though she was under his complete control.

Mina: {CUM! I NEED TO CUM! KENJI MAKE ME CUM! IVE BEEN HELD BACK TO MUCH! IM GOING TO EXPLODE!}

Kenji: I think that's enough.

Kenji stood up and stopped.

Kenji: Mina stand up and sit on the bed.

Mina did exactly that.

Mina: {KENJI PLEASE! I LET YOU CUM SO PLEASE LET ME.}

Kenji then sat on the floor and was like that for another 10 mins.

Kenji: That should be long enough to have your nerves calm down. Mina sleep.

Mina completely passed out on her bed. Black liquid sweated out of her staining her bed and then leaking from her bed to the floor and it kept doing down disappearing.

Kenji: Sweet dreams Mina.

Kenji kissed her on the forehead when he disappeared back to his room to sleep on his broken bed. He felt really horny but managed to fall asleep.