Ch 12 - UA Sports Festival (4)

After Kenji came back to the stadium he continued to watch the matches. Interested in each and every fight.

Mina was against Kirishima was a good fight. Kenji expected Kirishima to win almost immediately but Mina held her own. She managed to keep her distance while skating on her acid throwing acid splashed towards Kirishima instead of fighting him close combat. The acid didn't do much though to his hardened body. Eventually she got cornered in the arena and lossed her match. Kenji thought he should go down and see her but believed he needed some more space to think of what he would say. He had figured out what he was feeling but didn't know how to say it. He wanted to do something. Extra.

Momos match was next. She won her match against Komori however, not without a bit of struggle against the mushrooms forming all around her body. The mushrooms disappeared when she got back to her seat besides one. One on the top of her head. Bright red matching her hero costume. This brought Kenji to a slight giggle.

The Uraraka vs Bakugou match was honestly quite brutal to watch again. She was completely out classed by Bakugous battle power. While her plan was the same she somehow ended up more battered than in the anime. Bakugou seemed to be slightly stronger than before and a lot more violent with his attacks.

Mic: NOW ITS TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUNDS.

Midoriyas match with Todoroki was quite similar and by similar I mean everything was different besides Todorokis epiphany.
However, that didn't stop the match from being amazing.

Midoriya dodged all of Todorokis ice instead of destroying it. Todoroki had frost gradually slowing him down. With Midoriya seeing this he did his usual inspirational talk and that's where things really heated up. Fire and ice were being thrown everywhere. Midoriya dodging it all. Some of his clothes may have burnt abit but his dodging was remarkable.Todoroki having the bright idea of just nuking the stadium powered up for his largest attack. Cementoss tried to intervene with concrete walls but everything exploded. Todoroki left in the stadium not seeing Midoriya anywhere.

Then Todoroki could see sparks just above him. Midoriya had jumped on Cementosses concrete wall and into the air. Midoriya bring a heavy kick to Todorokis chest and throwing him out of bounds. The wind had been knocked out of him and that much was obvious.

Now it was Shinso vs Shiozaki and that ended quick. She didn't talk. Kenji knew after the first round people would begin to figure out. Shinso ended up being quickly subdued.

Now it was Kenji vs Kirishima. A match he had been waiting for.

Scene change

Kenji: It's going to be fun to fight you.

Kirishima: I know so don't hold back. I want to feel your full power.

Kenji: I don't know if I can do that. I don't want my best friend to die but I'll make sure you have fun.

Both Kirishima and Kenji smiled before Mic said fight.

Kirishima turned into his armoured form and rushed in. Punching Kenji right to the face. Kenji almost completely ignored the impact besides a small flinch.

Kenji: {Since it's not his unbreakable version this feels like a 3%}

Kenji started to glow with silver sparks.

Kirishimas smile widened. He kept on throwing punches but Kenji ducked and weaved under them. Kenji then got low and used his leg to sweep Kirishimas legs.

Kirishima fell hard on the ground as Kenji lifted his leg high and tried to axe drop Kirishima. Kirishima couldn't roll quick enough and blocked instead. The pressure of the kick leaving and indent of Kirishima on the floor.