Ch 52 - First Invasion (1)

[Invasion detected.]
[First invasion. Support given.]
[Middle grade constellation is opponent.]
[Reasons for middle grade constellations invasion. Expanding own domain.]
[Middle grade constellation has 24 achievements.]

Kenji: Constellation? Like in fantasy books?

[Constellations are mortals from core worlds that have gained divinity due to their achievements being awarded proportionally to its attainability difficulty.]

Kenji: Awarded by who though?

[Rank isn't high enough to know that information.]

Kenji: Am I a constellation then?

[No you are a god.]

Kenji: Whats the difference though?

[Gods are chosen or made. Constellation earn their divinity.]

Kenji: So the only difference is how they are made?

[No]
[Invasion starting in 10 seconds]

Kenji: Wait what am I supposed to do?! I haven't been told anything significant. I CAN'T EVEN WALK!

[Win.]
[3, 2, 1. Invasion commencing.]

Suddenly a man appeared in front of Kenji. Though a good distance away. The man was old. All of his long hair was white. He dawned a long beard. He wore white robes and black slippers. There was a sword attached to his side. Kenji could see this weird glowing sphere inside of him. Distributing some kind of energy throughout his body.

Kenji: Why does he look like a cultivator? NO FUCKING WAY IM FIGHTING A CULTIVATOR! NO NO NO NO NO! THOSE GUYS ARE OVERPOWERED!

???: It seems that this new god is a monster. Well let's get this over with.

The old man drew his sword from his sheath. A solid glowing pink aura covered the sword.

Kenji: Nope. Let's go.

Kenji tried to go to his saved My Hero Academia Universe.

[Access denied. Complete Invasion.]

???: It seems like your trying to escape. Don't worry. You are not the first and you will not be the last. I swear under the Mount Hua Sect and my name Donghyun Lee that I will grant you a swift death.

Donghyun drew his right leg around and got into a fighting stance.

Kenji: Nah. This man did not just say Mount Hue Sect. Nah I'm as good as dead.

Donghyun then charged. Quickly appearing in front of Kenji. From Kenji it looked like this old man preformed some Flash Step. Kenji didn't even see him move. The old man's sword was brought down but before it could cut Kenji, he disappeared. Appearing far behind the old man and falling flat on his face. The aura of the sword severed one half of the library in two. A large crevasse that looked like a canyon going straight down the hall was formed. The end of the cut could not be seen even by Kenji and his enhanced vision.

Donghyun: Your quite quick. Was that magic? Maybe a sort of technology?

Kenji: {I'm dead. This guy is so strong and I haven't adjusted to my body yet. He also is excluding and boating about his experience.}

Donghyun: FOCUS ON THE BATTLE MONSTER!

Kenji didn't even realise Donghyun was in front of him again. Kenji had tried to roll away from another downward slice but his arm got trapped by the sword and had a deep cut going through it. His arm nearly served as the sword got stuck halfway through.

Kenji quickly kicked the old man away and Spacial Hopped again. Disappearing from the Donghyuns sight. Kenji quickly blending the colour of his scales with his surroundings and using Small presence.