Ch 50 - A True Transformation

Kenji and Sirzechs appeared in front of a large monument, a man with green hair standing in front of it as if he expected them to be there.

???: Sirzechs. Are you sure you want to do this?

Sirzechs: A deals a deal. Let's proceed with it Beelzebub.

Beelzebub: Understood. Kenji if you would stand in font of the monument.

Kenji: I thought I was going to get a king piece.

Sirzechs: So that's what you were after. To bad, the remaining king pieces have had a ban placed on them. Even if I wanted to give you one, which I don't, I couldn't. So this is will make do.

Kenji felt a bit of an annoyance but as long a he became a high ranked devil he couldn't care how. Kenji stood in front of the monument.

Beelzebub: No place your hand on it and focus your magic through it.

At this Sirzechs smiled a bit.

Kenji: {THAT BASTARD! I don't have magic to do that.}

Sirzechs: {Your not the only one that knows a lot Kenji. I saw during the fight that you don't use magic for your abilities. So either your that strong you have no need to use it or you didn't have any to begin with.} If you can't do it you could always join Rias and her peerage and work your way up. I'll let you start at middle class as a favour to you.

Kenji gritted his teeth. He felt immense anger towards Sirzechs. He was conning him out of his prize. Trying to force him in his little sisters peerage.

Kenji: {That bastard! I can't be tied down to Rias. I also can't leave without it. But I don't have magic. What should I do? THINK KENJI THINK! Magic. Magic and mana. Mana is energy. Energy can be converted into mana in some fiction. So so SO! One FOR ALL. That's a type of energy I can emit. But will that work? It worked when I did it to Mina.}

Kenji blushed for a second which confused Sirzechs and Beelzebub.

Kenji: {Fuck! I guess I have no choice.}

Sliver veins then appeared on his arm. Large sliver sparks emitting from his hand as he focused 100% of One for All into it. He felt his hand spamming and twitching in pain.

Sirzechs: {WHATS THAT ENERGY!}

Kenji began to notice the monument change. It was working.

[Body undergoing transformation.]

Kenji: I don't feel any different thou... Ahhhhh!

[Body transformation 1%
2%
3%
4%]

Kenji had pain surge through his body. As if One for All and another power was being pushed through his system. As if his skin was being cut apart and stitched back together. His bones breaking and reforming. His muscles melted and reshaped.

Kenji: {GOD IS THIS WHAT I DID FOR ISSEI?! FUCK I WAS A BIT TO CRUEL!}

[Body transformation 21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
Magic is now available.]

Kenji: {I can start then.}

[Congratulations on defeating Raynare.
What would you like to copy:
Light power: Tap for more
Other magic: Tap for more
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

[Congratulations on defeating Riser Phenex.
What would you like to copy:
Demonic magic: Tap for more
Other magic: Tap for more
Hells Fire
Phenex Immortality
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

[Congratulations on defeating Issei Hyoudou.
What would you like to copy:
Other magic: Tap for more
Boosted Gear
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

Kenji: {ALL OF RAYNARES MAGIC, ALL OF RISERS MAGIC, HIS HELLS FIRE AND PHENEX IMMORTALITY AND ISSEIS BOOSTED GEAR!}

[Absorbing Powers: Light based magic, Demonic magic, Other magic, Hells Fire, Phenex Immortality, Boosted gear.]

[Foreign powers added to transformation. Merging foreign power.]

Suddenly the pain got even more intense. 100 fold. The screams he once contained now spilled out like a flood.

[Body transformation 30%
31
32
33
34
35%
Foreign powers have been absorbed and merged. Congratulations on forming a new power unseen in fiction. Please name the new power combination of Demonic magic, Light power, Quirk formed energy and Hells Fire.]

Kenji couldn't even hear the system from his screams. He couldn't see because of his eyes were blurring.

Beelzebub: SIRZECHS WE SHOULD STOP! HE CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Sirzechs: He wanted this. Let it continue.

[Body transformation 50%.]
[Now reforming physical body.]

Surprising Sirzechs, Kenji screamed even louder. His skin was peeling off, his nails and teeth fell out. His bones were cracking. His eyes started to bleed. Blood poured out of his ears, mouth and nose. His pain was completely different and the only thing that was keeping him awake during this unending pain was gamers mind trying to keep his mental state in tact and alive.

[Boosted gear scrapped.]

[Scraps of Boosted gear merging with Phenex Immortality, Shock absorption, Super regeneration, Hardening, 5 Sense Enhance, Crystallisation, Chameleon Camo, Muscle Augmentation, Scanning, Active Recovery, Infrared and Life Force.]

[Completely new physiology has been created in fiction. Please name your species.]

Kenji then started to become something new. His skin that was peeling off on his body was now forming black scales. Coving his arms, legs, body, neck and forming scales that covered his temples. His nails became crystalline claws. His barely open eyes became red with slit pupils. His bones stopped cracking. Wings sprouted from his back. However unlike devils wings which were black his had black scales that formed like like those of a dragon, orange glowing cracks formed in between all his scales. Sharp tips of spiked crystal formed on the end of his wings. His size also changed. He was tall before but now was standing at 6 feet 7 inches, while his body shape didn't change much he had more muscle now. Retaining his lean muscular build even at such a tall height.

Sirzechs: WHAT IS HE?!

Beelzebub: I... I don't know. These scales look like them came from a dragon but the crystals. As well as this extreme heat coming from him. I don't know what he is. Sirzechs you said he was human and was confident he wouldn't be able to turned into a high ranked devil. But this power. This energy. It's at least of Ultimate class. Maybe even...

Sirzechs: Don't say it! Why is this happening. Rias told me he was human. But this... This magic power... Nothing about him now says to me that he was human.

[Body transformation 95%
96%
97%
98%
99%
100%
Body transformation is now complete. Congratulations.]

[System change has occurred.]

At the completion of the transformation Kenji fell backwards and passed out. His fall created a noice so loud you would have thought a building fell. The floor around Kenji cracked under his body.

Sirzechs: Is it over?

Sirzechs looked around and saw nothing happening. He then crept up to Kenji and saw nothing from him either.

Beelzebub: I think so. Though we should probably step back and let him wake up on his own. You know, just in case.

Sirzechs and Beelzebub were now standing over him looking down at Kenji.

Sirzechs: I think that's for the be...

Kenji: AHHHHHHHH!!!

Kenji quick sat up screaming.

Sirzechs & Beelzebub: AHHHHH!