Ch 76 - Walking Through

Kenji began to walk forward. Ida was the first to attack. Pouncing forward and delivering a high powered kick to Kenji. The kick landing on his leg but it had not caused Kenji to stray from his original path. Kenji completely ignored his attacks and presence.

Ida: Don't do this Kenji!

Kenji: What's the difference between you and me Ida?

Ida: What?

Kenji: I actually have the power to take revenge on the person who killed some close to me.

Ida was stunned for a moment before Kenji flicked his wrist and sent Ida fly through a concrete wall on his left. Kenji saw Ida tried to get up but passed out due to the impact. Kenji taking another step forward towards Shigiraki.

Izuku & All Might: DOUBLE!!!

Kenji: {Huh. I thought I missed it.}

Izuku & All Might: DETROIT!!!

Kenji placed out both his hands.

Izuku & All Might: SMASSSSSHHHHHH!

Kenji caught both punches as the pressure of the punch sent All Might and Izuku flying back. The air pressure pushing everyone behind them back.

All Might: That was...

Kenji: Yeah. Impact Recoil. A nice quirk All for One had. Kinda useful isn't it. Though you feel noticeably stronger All Might. Impact Recoil nearly didn't work.

Izuku rushed in towards Kenji.

Izuku: SHOOT STYLE 80%!

Izuku kicked downward onto the collar bone.

*Crack*

Kenji looked at Izuku.

Kenji: That didn't sound too good. I think you may want to stop. Before you cause any unnecessary damage.

Izuku: I can't let you kill him. It's not right.

Kenji: You... *Sigh* I guess I should take him to you mum then.

Izukus eyes widened.

Kenji: I'll set up a camera and leave. What would you do then. When you watch that video? Oh I won't kill him. It's wrong.

Kenji then began to whisper in his ear.

Kenji: The only person that cared for you while you didn't have a quirk and you'd throw her away just because of a moral compass. In my opinion you'd be a disappointment of a son.

Izuku shook. Kenji saw conflicting thoughts in his head. Kenji knew no one really thought about what it really felt like. They just followed their moral compass blindly. Then at that moment Kenji saw it click in Izukus eyes. Izuku stepped out the way. Kenji smiled as he patted him on the shoulder.

Kenji: Good decision.

Kenji stepped forward.

Jiro: IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Momo: YOU CAN'T JUST LET HIM KILL PEOPLE!

Kenji: He's not people. He's scum.

Kenji then felt a kick to the back of his head.

Kenji: Why?

Izuku: Because even if he's scum he's still human! With that he deserves at least a chance at redemption! A chance to be saved.

Kenji: That's one strong moral compass. Too bad your body is not as strong.

Kenji grabbed Izukus leg and tossed him into the same wall as Ida.