Ch 59 - Playing A Different Part

Kenji woke up. He had tried to sleep off last night but that didn't work what so ever. Still feeling really horny. Today he had to pick up his new costume and participate in the hero licences exam. Kenji got changed and missed breakfast. His head full of what happened last night and what could have happened if he didn't piss off Mina.

Kenji had arrived at the support study room where Mei was waiting.

Mei: *Yawn* Your here. Quickly take it so I can go back to bed. *Yawn.*

Kenji: No instructions?

Mei: Just take it. You and the rest of the heroics class have got us out here early for your *yawn* tests.

Mei then stumbled off. Kenji left with a large case in his hands. Kenji then walked to the area where the rest of 1A was supposed to meet for the bus. Everyone slowly arrived. Kenji noticed Mina and they both briefly looked at each other before the both turned away.

Kirishima: Are they mad at each other?

He whisper towards Mineta.

Mineta: Yes and no. *Sniff Sniff* I can smell it, feel it and see it. They both did something last night. But it seems they were both left unsatisfied. They must have had some sort of disagreement and thought of some twisted way to take out their anger or annoyance. They're both sick. I love it.

Kirishima: What does that mean?

Mineta: Oh my innocent friend, don't worry. Just know there not mad at each other. In a day or two they will probably get a lot closer. So much closer they'll be inside each other.

Kirishima tilted his head sideways in confusion. But if they were both going to get closer he guess that it couldn't be anything bad. Kirishima and Mineta stepping on the bus with everyone else

All besides Kenji.

Aizawa: Stop Kenji.

Kenji: What's wrong Aizawa?

Aizawa: Just look at the bus and then yourself.

Kenji looked at the bus.

Kenji: What's wrong?

Aizawa: Not only are you too big but you'll cause the bus to break. Everyone heard you.

Kenji: {They heard me and Mina!}

Aizawa: The dorm structure creeks everytime you walk. You'll weigh down the bus. So you'll need to get there by other means. Walk, run, teleport. Just get there on time.

Aizawa closed the bus door as the bus left without Kenji.

Kenji: Figures. I guess I'll stretch my wings.

Kenji extended his wings and flew above the bus. Many of his classmates in awe as he flew above it.

Scene change

Class 1A stepped out of the bus as Kenji landed next to the class. Aizawa then began to say something but Kenji was tapped on the back. Turning around he saw a large whale like human standing face to face with him. He was actually a bit taller than Kenji. The man was dressed in a white suit and pink tie.

???: Are you Soto Kenji?

Kenji: Yes. Yes I am. Why?

???: I'm Gang Orca and I was told to bring you with me since you won't be taking the tests.

Kenji: That makes sense. {Honestly I was surprised I was going to take them since I have my hero's license.}

Gang Orca: If you would follow me.

Gang Orca then walked away from the class as Kenji followed him into an observation room. There he saw this frail looking man in a suit. Bags hung from his eyes and he looked half asleep.