Ch 31 - One vs All (2)

Unremarkable all the matches were completely the same as the cannon. All wins and losses the same. As if it was designed to go that way. Though all the wins and losses were to be expected since the the students more or less had the same powers and abilities compared to the cannon time. The only person to drastically change was Izuku. Though Kenji could see some improvement in Bakugou. Maybe because still had a feud with Izuku, so he wanted to catch up.

Kenji: But now it's my turn.

Nezu previously briefed Kenji on the win conditions, but his were changed. He didn't have a leave scenario. It was either to win or lose by fighting.

Ida: Ready!

The mics sounded as Kenji realised who was on the microphone.

Kenji: {Oh so Ida is monitoring this match. Though I don't think I would trust him with my safety.}

Ida: GO!

The gate opened and when Kenji walked in the gates closed behind him.

Kenji: {What I've got to be wary of is Aizawa and Midnight. If either of them catch me in their quirk it's game over. So.}

Kenji placed his hand on the floor as he formed a wall in front of him making a small hole to see out of. As he walked forward along the wide road, the wall moved forward. Until he came across the massive group of teachers.

Kenji: So you were all just waiting for me? Your that confident you will win.

Kenji shouted behind the wall. Ectoplasm passed a mic to Nezu as he said.

Nezu: Don't you think you're too confident. Before you looked really nervous. I assume you have somehow made the wall to stay out of Aizawas sight. But do you think you would win just because he can't see you.

Kenji then heard a gun shot as a bullet passed through his left leg.

Kenji: {REAL BULLETS?!}

He looked around and Snipe was high up on a building roof. Kenji completely sealed himself in a dome of concrete as he hid. Kenji looked at the bullet as he picked it up from the ground. The bullet embedded into the concrete.

Kenji: {Spiked tips! Do they know about the shock absorption, my power?! No. All Might wouldn't tell them. Maybe Nezu knows I'm somewhat really durable.}

Mic: It's seemed we scared him.

Aizawa: No. We need to attack now. He has displayed too many powers to doubt his abilities. Besides when I looked at his file his quirk was unlisted.

Nezu: WAIT WHAT?! How? That shouldn't be possible. All quirks are registered when entering UA. We don't just take word of the public file! We do background checks! Of course quirks can change over time when more is figured out about them. But to be completely unregistered has never been seen.

All Might: {I guess he copied a new quirk. He's never been able to manipulate concrete from what I remember. I feel bad for whoever he beat up to get that but it seems pretty cool. Though I doubt he can just manipulate concrete like cementoss. Maybe some sort of Earth manipulation or molecular control.}

Ectoplasm: We should attack then. Snipe is acting as cover and he's just hi...

Suddenly cracks formed around the ground. Everything started to shake. Buildings crumbling and concrete falling from roofs. Snipe falling backwards on the roof.

Midnight: W...What's happening.

No.13: It's an earthquake!!

Nezu: No! This is Kenji! He's doing this from that dome. All Might!