Ch 21 - A Week Of Suspension

[Gamers mind has found a solution for mental instability. Temporarily locking memories of previous fight to prevent further corruption.]

[Gamers mind is turning back on users mind.]

Kenji slowly woke up. Pain all over his body.

Kenji: Well this is a familiar ceiling.

Kenji then looked to his left as it was a similar view as to his previous hospital room.

Kenji: Wait. Why am I in the hospital? I was just about to fight Stain? What happen...

Then a voice came from his right.

Aizawa: So your saying you don't remember anything.

Kenji looked over and it was Aizawa and a very familiar detective.

Kenji: Anything of what?

Kenji was completely clueless. His face showing his obvious confusion. Aizawa and detective Takimichi looked at each other, then back at Kenji.

Takimichi: You already defeated Stain. Saving your classmates. You don't remember anything?

Kenji looked so confused. He was just about to do his superhero landing as an entrance and defeat Stain with Midoriya. But after that he couldn't remember anything.

Kenji: {Did I fall and knock myself out? Then fight unconscious. That seems very unlikely.} No. I can't seem to remember anything. Why am I going to get punished for using my quirk? I had permission from Miriko to help.

Takimichi quickly wrote down on a note pad.

Aizawa: You will be getting one week suspension for the conduct.

Kenji understood. In the anime Midoriya, Ida and Todoroki were close to getting punishments too, so this wasn't out of his expectations. Though forgetting the whole fight was completely unexpected for Kenji.

Takimichi: If you remember anything come to the police station near here and tell me. I'll be glad to make sometime to hear your side of the story.

With that both Aizawa and Takimichi left the room but not before Aizawa stopped to say something.

Aizawa: Get well kid.

With that both were gone and Kenji was back being alone with nothing but the blue screen, that he ignore to talk to people.

Kenji: This is giving me extreme deja vu. If I'm not careful I'll end up being Midoriya and always ending up in hospital. Hahahahahahahaha.

Kenji had a brief laugh to himself as he then focused more on the screen.

[Congratulations on defeating a Stain.
What would you like to copy:
Quirk: Blood Curl, Blood Frenzy
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

Kenji: The hell?! What the fuck is Blood Frenzy! Why does Stain have two quirks?! Did All for One do this? Is this the reason I forgot the fight?

Kenji took a brief bit of thought before ignoring it.

Kenji: Oh well, I wasn't planning on copying Stains quirk anyway.

Kenji then pressed Skills.

[Skills:
Fighting skills
Manifestation of Bloodlust
Other skills
Back]

Kenji then tapped fighting skill and Manifestation of Bloodlust and cancelled the screen.

[You have copied Skills: Manifestation of Bloodlust and Fighting skills from Stain.]

[Fighting skills include proficient swordsmanship, proficient dagger throwing and proficient Karate. Congratulations.]

Kenji: Well this was a good haul. I think this is the secon...